Agronomy Sales Representative
Company: CHS Inc
Posted on: January 19, 2023
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers,
ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides
grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around
the world. - We serve agriculture customers and consumers across
the United States and around the world. - Most of our 10,000
employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in
19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower
agriculture.SummaryCHS United Plains Ag has an exciting opportunity
in our -location in Tribune, KS. - We are looking for a motivated
self-starter to join our growing agriculture organization to be a
-Agronomy Sales Representative. You will work with farmers,
ranchers and producers to promote the proper use of crop protection
products plant food, seed and other services offered at the
cooperative to area producers by making on-the-farm sales
presentations. The ideal candidate will have a strong mathematical
aptitude and the ability to formulate fertilizer
- Manage P and L for an assigned territory.
- Develop relationships with suppliers to assist, advise and
develop supply economics and strategies in region.
- Forecast supply requirements by month and annual basis.
- Increase sales and margins by prospecting new customers and
executing sales programs.
- Facilitate positive long-term relationships with suppliers and
customers to create long term repeat business.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with current
and potential customers, vendors and internal staff.
- Prepare sales presentations, contracts and proposals to ensure
- Create, develop and execute innovative sales and marketing
strategies that capture maximum value.
- Collaborate with other CHS divisions to leverage business
relationships, growing the CHS enterprise.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all
safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and
communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in
correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
- Other duties and responsibilities as needed or assigned.Minimum
- High School diploma or GED
- 4+ years of experience in Sales, Business Development, and/or
Sales Business OperationsAdditional Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree preferred in Business, Communications,
Marketing, or related field
- Outside sales experience to include: presentations, utilizing
persuasive negotiation skills, customer service, conflict
resolution, and working independently
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in MS Office Suite: Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record
- Pre-employment screening is based on the job requirements and
industry guidelines and may or may not be required for the
position. If required, selected candidates must pass pre-employment
screenings to include all or a combination of drug, criminal, motor
vehicle check, physical requirements and FMSCA Clearinghouse.CHS
offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include
Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day
Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension,
Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition
reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.CHS is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: CHS Inc, Pueblo , Agronomy Sales Representative, Sales , Tribune, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!