O&M Lead Technician - Utility-scale solar! (Travel required)
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Come help us maintain clean energy plants!This Jobot Job is
hosted by: Ruby VoightAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the
"Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $70,000 - $80,000
per yearA bit about us:We are an emerging solar O&M provider
supported with the backing of a well-known leader in the Solar
Development and EPC space! We are building a team with the best in
the industry and a competitive advantage offering to stand out in
the marketplace. O&M is the future of continuing the clean
energy on our planet - we want to do what we can to continue to
impact the world for generations to come!Our customers are our top
priority and our ratings and reputation speak to that. Our
employees are treated like family and our benefits and culture
speak to that. Join us in the journey towards zero carbon
emissions! If you are a Solar O&M Technician or Commissioning
Technician with utility-scale experience and ability to travel,
please apply today!Why join us?Do you want to love where you work
and impact the environment? We do too!
- Meaningful and Impactful Work!
- Competitive Pay!
- Career Stability & growth!Job DetailsWe are seeking a highly
motivated and skilled Permanent O&M Lead Technician to join our
team in the Energy industry. The ideal candidate will have
experience in solar, operations and maintenance, and utility-scale
solar plants. This is a permanent position with a competitive
salary and benefits package.Responsibilities:
- Lead and supervise a team of technicians in the maintenance and
repair of utility-scale solar plants.
- Develop and implement preventative maintenance programs to
ensure optimal plant performance.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose issues with solar panels, inverters,
and other equipment.
- Coordinate with vendors and contractors to ensure timely
completion of repairs and maintenance.
- Maintain accurate records of maintenance activities and
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations and company
- Assist in the development of training programs for new
- 3+ years of experience in solar, operations and maintenance,
and utility-scale solar plants.
- Strong Commissioning experience.
- Strong knowledge of solar panel technology, inverters, and
- Experience in leading and supervising a team of
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose issues with solar
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain accurate
- Knowledge of safety regulations and best practices.
- Ability to travel as needed.If you are passionate about solar
energy and have the skills and experience we are looking for, we
encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to lead a team
of technicians in the maintenance and repair of utility-scale solar
plants.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the
Keywords: Jobot, Pueblo , O&M Lead Technician - Utility-scale solar! (Travel required), Professions , Pueblo, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!