Field Supervisor Operations NE in Pueblo, CO
Company: American Medical Response
Posted on: September 8, 2019
FIELD SUPERVISOR OPERATIONS NE IN PUEBLO, CO
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
Position Title: Field Supervisor Operations FLSA Status:
The Field Supervisor is responsible for day-to-day operations
including facilitation of internal communication between field
staff and management, outside agency interface, system status
monitoring, facilitating short-term scheduling needs, equipment and
supply maintenance, as well as other operational support functions
as assigned by the Manager of Operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Direct, monitor, communicate with and evaluate all field
employees in his/her assigned area
* Liaison with patients, public safety agencies, training
institutions, hospital personnel and other system users
* Promptly investigates and resolves accidents and major incidents
involving assigned units or personnel, including filing of internal
and external reports and counseling staff
* Responsible for complying with all local, state and federal
employment laws and company policies (i.e., Americans with
Disabilities Act, Affirmative Action, etc.)
* Mentor employees, conduct performance evaluations, counsel and
provide disciplinary actions to assigned personnel and works to
facilitate individual and team development that drives positive
* Ensure 100% of operational response exceptions are brought to
closure with appropriate action
* Schedule crews to staff units, including re-scheduling for
employees on sick leave and ensures crews are on the street at the
beginning of their shifts
* Perform direct ALS patient care activities and function as a crew
* Interact daily with fire, police, hospital, physician group,
nursing homes and other service providers regarding the integration
and delivery of services as well as manage the AMR image with
* Prepare reports and manages projects as assigned by Operations
Manager or Director of Operations
* Ensure PCR s and other field related paperwork is 100% reconciled
daily in conjunction with PCR processing
* Perform other related duties as required
* High school diploma or equivalent (GED).
* Three years EMS experience; Paramedic field experience
* Driving record in compliance with AMR policy regarding
* Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication
* Knowledge of computer software including MS Office Suites
* Past supervisory experience
* Basic financial understanding, familiarity with computers,
spreadsheets, databases and word processors
* Some advanced education
* Thorough knowledge of system status management
Frequently: See Physical Agility Test, kneeling, stooping, bending,
leaning, flexibility, multiple physical activities performed at the
same time (carrying multiple equipment while pushing on pram).
Constantly: Hearing/listening, clear speech, simple touching,
walking (inside and outside), pushing, pulling, reaching, sitting,
driving ambulance, seeing.
Occasionally: Reading (simple and complex), writing (complex),
memorization, analyzing, math skills (simple).
Frequently: Writing (simple), judgement, reasoning.
Constantly: Decision making
Occasionally: Hazards, fatigue, patient care
Frequently: Repetitive tasks, high pressure, boredom, intense
tasks, extended hours.
Occasionally: Wheelchair, medications, monitor/defibrillator,
suction equipment, airway equipment, Telephone, vacuum cleaner,
cleaning equipment, protective devices, protective clothing.
Frequently: IV Supplies, bandaging, disposable supplies, durable
Constantly: Gurney, maps, pager, trauma bag/box.
Occasionally: Works alone, inside, confined areas noise other
hazardous conditions (human excrement, blood, urine, mucous,
Frequently: Electrical equipment.
Constantly: Works with others, face-to-face contact, verbal contact
with others, works outside, shift work, extended hours.
Global Medical Response and its family of companies including
American Medical Response is an Equal Opportunity Employer
including Veterans and Disabled
Keywords: American Medical Response, Pueblo , Field Supervisor Operations NE in Pueblo, CO, Other , Pueblo, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!