Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Company: Interim HealthCare
Posted on: September 14, 2023
Location: Pueblo, COStatus: -PRN or FulltimeHourly rates: -
-$20.00 - $21.00 per hourHome Health Certified Nursing Assistant
(CNA)Come join a great team under new leadership that is
compassionate, and focused on compliance, proven by our -DEFICIENCY
FREE -survey!!!Care for others like family in the comfort of home.
As a Home Health CNA for Interim HealthCare, your heart to care for
others will be met with open arms and strong patient bonds that
make every day meaningful. More than a job, many patients become
like family.Interim HealthCare -, the nation's first home care
company, is hiring Home Health CNAs who want to make a difference
in the lives of others through the one-on-one care they provide. If
you share our passion for caregiving, you are made for this! -Come
join a great team, compassionate, and focused on compliance proven
by our -DEFICIENCY FREE -survey!!! -Our Home Health Certified
Nursing Assistants enjoy some excellent benefits:
- $20-$21 per hour, PLUS travel time and mileage!
- Competitive, Weekly pay with travel time and mileage
- Holiday and PTO pay for full time employees
- Supportive, caring management that will have your back!
- Medical for full-time, dental, vision and supplemental benefits
available for everyone.
- 1:1 patient ratio; where you make a difference in our patients
care with flexible assignments to fit your needs!
- Continuing education benefits and discounted coursed through
Colorado Christian University and Rasmussen University.As a Home
Health Certified Nursing Assistant, here's a big-picture view of
what you'll do:
- Care for seniors and those with an illness, injury or chronic
disease in their homes
- Help with daily activities such as bathing, toileting,
dressing, grooming, hygiene, nail/skin care, eating and nutritional
- Assist with ambulation, transfers and range of motion
- Check vitals, measure intake/output, monitor blood glucose and
document any changes
- Work with a team of home health nurses and aides to ensure a
patient's care plan is followed
- Observe patient and notify supervisor of issues requiring a
change in care, medication or medical equipmentA few must-haves for
Home Health Certified Nursing Assistants:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Current Colorado CNA license in good standing.
- Health Care CPR Certified.
- At least six (6) months of recent health care experience.
- Must be willing to travel to surrounding area
- No Covid Vaccination RequirementsWhy Work for Interim
HealthCare?Founded in 1966, Interim HealthCare is the nation's
first home care company and a leading employer of Certified Nursing
Assistants (CNAs). Operating through 300+ offices, our commitment
to you is expressed through a family-oriented culture that values
and appreciates CNAs, and a passion to put patients first. Join a
nationwide network of CNAs who are making a significant difference
in the lives of others through the personalized, home-based care
they provide.Interim HealthCare is an equal opportunity employer
that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We
prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race,
color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin,
disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected
characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.#LPRing
-PandoLogic. Keywords: Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Location:
Pueblo, CO - 81003
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Pueblo , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Other , Pueblo, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!