QMAP - Bonaventure of Pueblo
Company: Bonaventure Senior Living
Posted on: September 11, 2023
Bonaventure of Pueblo has exciting job openings for QMAP!
-Starting from $16.00Hiring Immediately with interviews daily from
2:00-4:00 PM, no appointment necessary, at 3125 Bonaventure Court
Pueblo, CO 81008.Call 719-542-6254 for more information.Find your
purpose in Caregiving! -We're looking for passionate people to
become part of a close-knit team that truly cares about our
seniors. We know this is more than a job to you, this is your
calling, and we want you to join our team. Be the Hero in someone's
story by joining Team Bonaventure today.Top reasons to work at
- High Starting Wage - From $16.00
- Health Benefits - Medical and dental coverage with a minimum of
30 hours worked per week. -
- Flexible Spending Account - For Healthcare and Day Care
- Retirement - Generous 401k matching program.
- Professional Growth - We provide on the job paid training. -In
addition, we provide paid education assistance and career
advancement thru promotions to qualified individuals.
- Continuing Education Reimbursement - Online education
opportunities and wage increases based upon completed courses.
- Paid Time Off - To have fun, take care of yourself and your
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) - All PPE is included for
your safety which is our top priority.
- Training - We offer paid training for QMAP, even if you don't
have experience, we will train you! -What does a QMAP do for
Bonaventure? -These positions are critical within our health care
department. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Providing personal care assistance to our residents (this
includes bathing, dressing, incontinence, etc.)
- Answering resident call lights in a timely manner.
- Provide exceptional customer service to our residents, their
families, vendors and outside providers.
- Administering medications.
- Complete charting on residents daily.
- Inputting medication orders into our MAR (Medication's
- English language required.
- CPR Certification (preferred).
- Must pass criminal background check and drug test.Bonaventure
of PuebloOur beautiful state-of-the-art senior living community
provides assisted living, memory care, and independent living. -We
provide in home health care to residents in our community. -We are
not a nursing home. -We are immediately hiring so apply today. -Why
Work for Bonaventure Senior Living -Not all senior living
communities are created equal. At Bonaventure, one of our main
guiding philosophies is "you can never go wrong doing the right
thing." This means that we are committed to caring for our
residents and our team members. -Bonaventure is dedicated to
providing an exceptional senior lifestyle. Bonaventure's consistent
success has been based upon a simple formula: engaged satisfied
residents and happy team members.Bonaventure Senior Living
associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment,
comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that
comes from working for a company with exceptional service. We
represent a culture of respect, gratitude, and empowerment. If you
are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others,
Bonaventure Senior Living is your perfect match.
Keywords: Bonaventure Senior Living, Pueblo , QMAP - Bonaventure of Pueblo, Other , Pueblo, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!