PEDIATRIC HOMECARE OT
Company: MGA Homecare
Posted on: March 14, 2023
Job DescriptionOccupational Therapist (OT) - Pediatric
HomecareFull-time and part-time positions available - schedule
crafted by you for an ideal work/life balance
- Provide skilled occupational therapy services and interventions
to pediatric patients (birth to 21).
- Evaluate all assigned patients and develop, implement, and
modify treatment plans in accordance with patient needs.
- Instruct and counsel patients and families.
- Complete accurate and timely documentation according to
standards set by the department and regulatory agencies.
- Excited to work in pediatrics
- Bachelor's, Master's, or Doctorate degree from an accredited
- Current BLS CPR certification per state regulations
- Licensed to practice occupational therapy in the state of
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) beginning at hire date
- Unique compensation structure provides extra support for
clinicians new to home health and experienced clinicians
- Professional development and mentorship
- Free continuing education (CEUs), skill swaps, and compensated
- Flexible schedule crafted by you
- Incredible internal support, including Clinical and Operational
Therapy Team, Authorization, Scheduling, Billing, Intake, and Human
Resources.MGA Homecare therapies are designed to support career
development, longevity, and a healthy work/life balance. -We hope
you and our tenured clinicians continue to enjoy working alongside
our team and clients for many years to come.Annual Compensation:
$67,200 - $187,100. -Compensation is dependent on experience,
tenure, and caseload volume. Full-time minimum requirement is 20
visits completed weekly, indicative of lower annual range with
average starting rates. There is no cap on visit potential,
allowing for top of annual range with highly skilled and experience
clinicians. -All your information will be kept confidential
according to EEO guidelines.Keywords: Occupational Therapist,
Occupational Therapy, OT, Pediatrics, Pediatric, Pediatric
Homecare, Pediatric Home Health, Pediatric Home Healthcare, Home
Health, Home HealthcarePandoLogic. Keywords: Pediatric Occupational
Therapist, Location: Pueblo, CO - 81003
Keywords: MGA Homecare, Pueblo , PEDIATRIC HOMECARE OT, Other , Pueblo, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...