Supervisor of Quality Improvement (44223)
Company: Health Solutions
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Health Solutions is a premier wellness center focused on
whole-person care. With over 400 employees in Southern Colorado,
you would be joining a mighty team of support and administrative
staff, case managers, clinicians, physicians, nurses, and others in
our efforts to improve the health and wellbeing of our
We're expanding and looking for a Supervisor of Quality
Improvement, to join our Quality Improvement team of professionals
at 41 Montebello Road in Pueblo.
Voted - Best Place to Work in 2022 by the Best of Pueblo-Official
Community Choice Awards!
What You'll Like About Us
- Competitive pay. $70,630.30-$78,019.79 (determined by education
- Generous benefits package. For most positions, includes paid
holidays, generous PTO, EAP, tuition reimbursement, retirement,
insurances, FSA, and a premier wellness program
- Insurance: Medical, Dental, and Vision, with low deductibles.
Also, Wellness benefits program available.
- HS Funded: EAP, Teladoc, LifeLock, Direct Path, Life and
- Retirement 403(b) with employer match up to 6%
- Additional Insurance: FSA, Voluntary Life, Allstate Voluntary
benefits, and pet insurance
- Flexible work schedule
- Employee recognition and celebrations
- Warm and friendly work environment in which staff respect and
learn from one another
- Opportunities to serve our neighbors in Pueblo, Huerfano, and
Las Animas counties
What You'd Be Doing
In collaboration with the Director of Quality Improvement, the
supervisor of quality improvement will be responsible for the
quality improvement, utilization management, performance
monitoring, and data analysis to support Health Solutions' vision,
mission and strategic direction. This position reports directly to
the Quality Improvement Director.
Specifically, Supervisor of Quality Improvement
- Supervise quality analyst team and grant management program
providing consultation, problem resolution discussions, and
- Operationalize quality improvement not only to improve the care
of those we serve, but to also address areas such as elimination of
unnecessary repetitive work tasks and waste, as well as supporting
improvement projects that enhance customer service in support of
timely access and improvement in quality of life outcomes.
- Support and manage projects using agile framework, ensuring
delivery and releases are within scope.
- Responsible for ongoing development of team and continued
improvement of development process, product quality and quantity of
work delivered in agile projects.
- Research and promote best practices into operations.
- Manage the Policy and Procedures Manual and the P&P
committee for the organization, and recommend policies and
operating procedures that support our company objectives.
- Review and recommend new technological tools that enhance
- Present results of improvement efforts and ongoing performance
measures to senior management, including overseeing that data
collection is done accurately and reliably.
- Collaborate with senior staff, and other clinical staff to
assure quality outcomes among those with co-occurring conditions
(medical and behavioral health; mental health and substance abuse;
- Use leadership and other personality characteristics to
motivate and encourage staff to engage in quality improvement and
adhere to regulations.
- Work closely with all Health Solutions senior management,
Medicaid contract leadership, and accountable care contract
leadership to establish quality improvement standards, monitoring
functions, and measures to effectively improve the quality of care
at our center while assuring staff are adhering to industry
- Collaborate with program directors and supervisors to assess
performance and improvement to ensure accountability, appropriate
feedback processes, and monitoring systems.
- Coordinate and facilitate all audit processes with the
Behavioral Health Administration, Health Care Policy and Financing,
and other entities as necessary. Follow up audits with reports to
senior management and performance improvement projects as
- Responsible for knowledge and oversight of all clinical coding
functions, assuring center compliance via internal audits and other
monitoring mechanisms. Responsible for ensuring correct code use in
adherence with CMS requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Quality
What We're Looking For-The Must-Haves
- Master's degree -in Business administration or Behavioral
- At least -five years -of experience in the field or in a
- Must be familiar with a variety of the field's concepts,
practices, and procedures, as well as QI tools and
- Colorado driver's license, a good driving record, and access to
transportation during work hours
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required upon hire*
What We'd Like to See in You-The Nice-to-Haves
- CPHQ preferred, but not required
- Spanish language skills
* -Notice: Health Solutions is an equal opportunity employer,
committed to providing a work environment that is free of unlawful
harassment, discrimination, and retaliation. Any employee or
applicant may request a COVID-19 vaccine exemption form from HR.
For more information visit:
Closing Date: Open until filled EOE, M/F PI201794516
Keywords: Health Solutions, Pueblo , Supervisor of Quality Improvement (44223), Other , Pueblo, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!