Company: San Luis Valley Behavioral Health
Posted on: November 21, 2022
SLV Behavioral Health is a regional leader in Behavioral Health
Services. We are community based and work with many agencies
throughout the San Luis Valley. We are a non-profit with purpose -
dedicated to hope, healing and recovery.When you join SLVBHG, you
join a culture of purpose and belonging - where you are an
important part of ever-changing industry. At SLVBHG, your identity
is embraced, and the work you do matters. Your work will have a
direct impact on the providers of our agency and the people we
serve. If you want to be part of the behavioral health industry and
have an impact on helping providers increase services, this is the
place for you!
Position Overview - Outpatient ClinicianProvides individual,
family, couple or group therapy as indicated. Essential Job
- Provide direct client services to MH clients including
individual, family, couples or group therapy. Also includes provide
27.10 emergency response as indicated.
- Effectively communicate with other MH personnel regarding
client needs. Interface with other community agencies and resources
to optimize service to MH clients.
- Utilizes Center technology for timely record keeping and
- Meets performance standards as specified by supervisor and
- Assist in providing or arranging for case management services
- Identify community resources and facilitate client
- Is responsible for record-keeping and reports as may be
required by Center administration, and to subscribe to the code of
ethics of this discipline.
- Is responsible for carrying out the mission and goals of the
- Provides leadership in understanding and implementing the
Center's objectives, goals, mission and values. PM2
Education/Skill Requirements - Outpatient ClinicianMaster's Degree
in social work, psychology, or counseling.Experience in Human
services helpful.May work toward licensure or other credentialing.
Other Skills/Abilities - Outpatient Clinician
- Knowledge of and ability to provide mental health
- Knowledge of and ability to apply crisis intervention
- knowledge of and ability to provide 27.10 assessment
- Ability to assess and establish diagnostic impressions
- Ability to create measurable, time limited treatment plans
- Ability to observe, report and keep record of client symptoms
- Ability to express oneself clearly and concisely, both orally
and in writing.
- Ability to use supervision to enhance own performance.
- Creative problem-solving.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Ability to work closely and cooperatively with external agency
- Ability to work to achieve the mission and goals of this
- Ability to perform light physical work.
- Willingness to travel.
- Basic Computer Skills in Microsoft Suite software.
- Material and Equipment Directly Used (including, but not
limited to): Computer, agency vehicles, voicemail. Valid Driver's
Keywords: San Luis Valley Behavioral Health, Pueblo , Outpatient Clinician, Other , Alamosa, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!