Activity Coordinator - Bonaventure of Pueblo
Company: Bonaventure Senior Living
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Bonaventure of Pueblo has exciting job opening for an Activity
Coordinator! Starting from $15.00 Paid Training, no experience
necessary for the Activity Coordinator position. Hiring Immediately
with interviews daily from 2:00-4:00 PM, no appointment necessary,
at 3125 Bonaventure Court Pueblo CO 81008. Call for more
information.Have Fun While You Work!We are looking for someone
who's as passionate about having fun as we are! By joining our team
you'll have the unique opportunity to have a lot of fun in your
day-to-day career but also the satisfaction of knowing you're
improving the lives of our seniors every day! Come make a
difference in someone's life! Bonaventure is hiring immediately so
apply today! Top reasons to work at Bonaventure
- High Starting Wage - From $15.00
- Health Benefits - Medical and dental coverage with a minimum of
30 hours worked per week.
- Flexible Spending Account - For Healthcare and Day Care
- Retirement - Generous 401k matching program.
- Paid Time Off - To have fun, take care of yourself and your
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) - All PPE is included for
your safety which is our top priority.
- Training - We offer paid training for the Activity Coordinator
position, even if you don't have experience, we will train you!
What does an Activity Coordinator Do?This is a critical position on
our team. In this role you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating and leading resident activities throughout the
- Assisting in the planning of events for the community
- Assist in the onboarding of new residents
- Coordinate resident meetings
- Plan community specific activities
- This position is also referred to an Activity Director,
Activities Director, Recreation Associate, Activities Coordinator,
Activity Associate, and Activity Coordinator in other companies.
- Creative and energetic personality
- English language required.
- CPR Certification (preferred).
- Must pass criminal background check and drug test. Bonaventure
of PuebloOur beautiful state-of-the-art senior living community
provides assisted living, memory care, and independent living. We
provide in home health care to residents in our community. We are
not a nursing home. We are immediately hiring so apply today. Why
Work for Bonaventure Senior LivingNot all senior living communities
are created equal. At Bonaventure, one of our main guiding
philosophies is "you can never go wrong doing the right thing."
This means that we are committed to caring for our residents and
our team members.Bonaventure is dedicated to providing an
exceptional senior lifestyle. Bonaventure's consistent success has
been based upon a simple formula: engaged satisfied residents and
happy team members.Bonaventure Senior Living associates enjoy a
dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and
mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a
company with exceptional service. We represent a culture of
respect, gratitude, and empowerment. If you are a friendly,
motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Bonaventure
Senior Living is your perfect match.
Keywords: Bonaventure Senior Living, Pueblo , Activity Coordinator - Bonaventure of Pueblo, Other , Pueblo, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!