Posted on: September 21, 2022
SUMMARY OF JOB:
Accurately complete financial transactions for customers, which
includes opening accounts, handling teller transactions, informing
customers of other products and services, and solving customer
questions and concerns. Build relationships with customers based on
trust and recommend financial solutions based on their needs.
Ensure excellent customer experience through onboarding, ongoing
service, referrals. Responsible for business development and
existing client growth goals.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist clients with day to day customer service requests
including more complex issues and interactions regarding customer
inquiries, new accounts, and ongoing relationship needs for both
depository and lending clients.
- Perform transfers, loan payments, and wire
- Open consumer new accounts with supporting products and
services including online banking, mobile banking, and debit
- Open business accounts and support Treasury Management products
and services implementation.
- Inform customers about all banking products and services;
identify and cross-sell referral opportunities to broaden the
customer's banking relationship.
- Facilitate teller function for the location and accurately
assist customers with processing transactions
- Assist the teller line as a back-up teller, and accurately
assist customers with processing transactions.
- Meet/exceed sales and referral goals and meet/exceed individual
and branch targets.
- Maintain current knowledge and follow all bank financial and
security regulations and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Work Experience: 1+ years experience in sales, teller, new
accounts, or loan processing
Supervisory Experience: N/A
Licenses/Accreditations: None required
Computer Skills: Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite; 10-Key by
touch is preferable
Other Requirements: Detail-oriented; decision-making capabilities.
Must be able to use fingers, hands, and wrists for repetitive tasks
such as typing, using a mouse, handling paper, currency or coin,
and operating a telephone. Must be able to open vault doors or
lift/transfer items typical in an office environment. Working
knowledge of standard banking products, services, and transactions,
including deposit products and credit/debit cards.
Preferred Skills/Experience: Prior teller/sales experience. Strong
attention to detail and accuracy; professional and courteous
communication skills. Ability to cross-sell and/or refer bank
products based on customers' needs. Strong oral, written customer
The applicant who is selected for this position will be eligible
for the following compensation and benefits:
- Targeted pay range based on experience: $30,160-$37,440. This
range is an estimate based on potential employee qualifications and
other considerations permitted by law under the Colorado Equal Pay
for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules.
- Bonus Eligibility: Eligible to participate in the Company's
Quarterly Bonus Plan subject to the terms of the plan.
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision insurance. Disability
insurance. Employee assistance program. Flexible spending account.
Health savings account. Life insurance.
- Paid Time Off: Vacation and sick leave, as well as paid Bank
- 401(k): Company match begins with the first contribution and
follows the company vesting schedule.
- Other: access to career training and development opportunities,
- For more about InBank and our culture, visit us here: Who We
InBank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a
diverse workforce. We support a work environment where colleagues
are respected and given the opportunity to perform to their fullest
potential. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to
race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, or any
other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or
Keywords: Inbank, Pueblo , Universal Banker, Other , Wiley, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!