Company: CHS Inc
Posted on: June 25, 2022
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers,
ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides
grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around
the world. - We serve agriculture customers and consumers across
the United States and around the world. - Most of our 10,000
employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in
19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower
agriculture.SummaryCHS United Plains Ag is looking for an
Operations Specialist in Tribune, KS. Come join our
- Operate heavy machinery to load and unload bulk fertilizer,
grain, feed, seed, wheat, corn products for suppliers and
- Adhere to all company safety regulations.
- Assist with maintenance and repairs of plant equipment as
- Work with patrons in a courteous and professional manner.
- Perform all job functions as needed to ensure facility operates
smoothly and customers receive excellent customer service.
- Control and monitor all load out functions.
- Understand and operate automated scale/dump systems.
- Blend product as prescribed and/or generate blends.
- Load and unload products from railcars or trucks.
- Conduct regular house-cleaning duties, processes and record
- Maintain and keep records on all equipment including legs,
conveyors, cleaners, vehicles and all other facility
- Follow all company policies, procedures and safety
- Monitor and maintain quality of inventory and blended
- Regulate and periodic housecleaning processes and record
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned.Minimum
- Knowledge of Production and/or Operations
- CDL preferred, but not requiredCHS offers a competitive total
compensation package. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision,
Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid
Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and
Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption
assistance.CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Effective January
6, 2020, the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Motor
Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) requires employers to conduct
a pre-employment verification full query against the newly
established License Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse prior to
beginning employment in a position that requires a valid commercial
driver's license (CDL). Candidates seeking employment in a position
that requires a commercial motor vehicle license must voluntarily
enter their information into the FMCSA and must provide disclosure
authorization, at the time of offer, to CHS or an authorized
third-party agent of CHS to verify the information.
Keywords: CHS Inc, Pueblo , Operations Specialist, Other , Tribune, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!