Company: MGA Homecare
Posted on: June 25, 2022
- PT- Provides skilled physical therapy services/interventions to
pediatrics patients with genetic, neurological, cognitive, and
orthopedic disorders in a natural learning environment including
homes and community environments.
- Evaluates all assigned patients and develops, implements, and
modifies treatment plans in accordance with patient needs.
- Provides teaching and counseling to patients/families
- Collaborates with a multidisciplinary team to plan and evaluate
team goals for each patient
- Provides accurate and timely documentation according to
standards set by the department and regulatory agencies.
- Bachelors, Masters, or Doctorate degree from an accredited
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (ASHA)
- Active state licensure as required
- BLS Certification
- Valid drivers license and insurance
As an MGA Therapist you can expect
- Competitive weekly pay -earn up to $110k annually!!
- Create your own work schedule (full and part time
- Benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, and more)
- 401k with company match
- Telemedicine opportunity (training provided)
- Personal tablet and keyboard provided for charting
- Mentorship and skills training availableAll your information
will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.PandoLogic. ,
Location: Pueblo, CO - 81003 , PL: 531817528Required
Keywords: MGA Homecare, Pueblo , Physical Therapist, Other , Pueblo, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!