Licensed Outpatient Clinician
Company: SAN LUIS VALLEY BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Position Overview: Provides individual, family, couple or group
therapy as indicated.Essential Job Functions:
- Provide direct client services to MH clients including
individual, family, couples or group therapy. Also includes provide
27.10 emergency response as indicated.
- Effectively communicate with other MH personnel regarding
- Utilizes Center technology for timely record keeping and
- Meets performance standards as specified by supervisor.
- Interface with other community agencies and resources to
optimize service to MH clients.
- Effectively present San Luis Valley Mental Health Center's
mission to San Luis Valley communities.
- Assist in providing or arranging for case management services
- Is responsible for record-keeping and reports as may be
required by Center administration, and to subscribe to the code of
ethics of this discipline.
- Provides leadership in understanding and implementing the
Center's objectives, goals, mission and values.Secondary Job
- Offers mental health consultation on a planned, formal or
informal basis to allied disciplines in the community.
- Work closely with MH management and personnel to create new
client service programs and evaluate those existing programs.
- Identify community resources and facilitate client
- Serve as a liaison and resource to San Luis Valley community
agencies and area educators concerning persons with mental
Education/Skill Requirements:Education: Master's Degree in social
work, psychology, or counseling.Experience: Three years' experience
in human service field.Licensure/Certificate/Registration: LPC or
LCSW or appropriate licensure/certification required.Other
- Knowledge of and ability to provide mental health
- Knowledge of and ability to apply crisis intervention
- Knowledge of and ability to provide 27.10 assessment
- Ability to assess and establish diagnostic impressions
- Ability to create measurable, time limited treatment plans
- Ability to observe report and keep record of client symptoms
- Ability to express oneself clearly and concisely, both orally
and in writing.
- Ability to use supervision to enhance own performance.
- Creative problem-solving.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Ability to work closely and cooperatively with external agency
- Ability to work to achieve the mission and goals of this
- Ability to perform light physical work.
- Willingness to travel.
- Basic Computer Skills in Microsoft Suite software.Material and
Equipment Directly Used (including, but not limited to): Computer,
agency vehicles, voicemail. Valid Driver's License.Work
Environment:General office environment; light physical work as
needed: travel or errands outside the office.PAY RATE:
Keywords: SAN LUIS VALLEY BEHAVIORAL HEALTH, Pueblo , Licensed Outpatient Clinician, Other , Alamosa, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!