Care Crew Representative
Company: Friday Health Plans
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Job DescriptionWho You AreYou are looking to start a career with
an innovative, culture driven company. You are a caring,
charismatic person who enjoys helping others. You have an innate
ability to actively listen and resolve issues. You go beyond
communicating, by connecting with people. You enjoy collaborating
with others to trouble-shoot and find answers. You are a highly
detailed, organized teammate who wants to be part of the Friday
Health Plans family. Who We AreFriday Health Plans is not your
average health insurance company. We are not about unnecessary
extras and confusing terminology. We cover the basic health
services you will likely use the most at a price that just might
make your wallet happy. Our simple health plans and friendly
service keep you covered so you are free to live every day like
it's Friday.As a Denver-based startup company, we are looking for
smart, talented people like you to join us. We value collaboration,
innovation, passion, and calculated risk-taking. As we continue to
grow rapidly, we're looking for people who lead by example, and
that example is one of flexibility, reliability, and positivity. If
this sounds like you, then we want you on our team.What We Are
DoingOur Care Crew team provides top-notch customer service;
responsible for responding to inquiries from members and providers
regarding claim status, claim payments, eligibility/enrollment,
plan benefits, and referrals by ensuring timely resolution. Some
Specific Things You'll Work On
- Managing inquiries from members and providers regarding claim
status, claim payments, eligibility/enrollment, plan benefits,
billing, and referrals according to departmental procedures.
- Log all calls, voicemails and other inquiries received into
- Report consumer complaints/grievances and the resolution of
- Monitor inquiries forwarded to other departments for timely
resolutions of issues. Provide follow-up, as necessary.
- Participate in ongoing training and departmental staff
- Help IT issues regarding the Member Portal.
- Participate in cross training in other departments as
- Assist the Billing Department by taking member premium
payments.Who you are
- You are professional.
- You are detail oriented and highly organized.
- You enjoy helping people. You have good communication skills
and are personable, empathetic but can be firm in dealing with
members and providers.
- You can work in a fast-paced environment and you can work well
- You are a team player, and you have excellent interpersonal
- You are resourceful, researching and communicating with
members, providers, and coworkers.
- You enjoy learning and can interpret policies and
proceduresOther preferred qualifications
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Basic Knowledge of computer and other office equipmentHow
You'll Be Valued
- Medical, Vision, and Dental premiums for you and your family
covered at 100%
- Company funded health savings account (HSA)
- 401(k) and 401(k) matching
- Company paid life insurance.
- Company paid short- and long-term disability insurance.
- Employee assistance program
- Paid time off and 10 paid holidays
- A company culture that is regularly recognized as a Top
Workplace by organizations such as CoBiz and The Denver Post Friday
Health Plans is a Top Workplace
- Pay $31,200 - $35,000/yearPowered by JazzHRQ91miRqdH9
Keywords: Friday Health Plans, Pueblo , Care Crew Representative, Other , Alamosa, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!