Pediatric or General Dentist who enjoys treating children
Company: Lone Peak Dental Group
Posted on: May 5, 2022
Part Time General Dentist Needed in Pueblo, CO 2-4 days per
Family and Kids Dental is actively seeking a Part-Time General
Dentist to join our established practice nestled in beautiful
Qualified candidates for this opportunity will be experienced and
proficient with providing a full spectrum of treatment, allowing
our patients to receive quality comprehensive care in a familiar
- SKILLS / ABILITIES:
- Provide exceptional comprehensive patient care, with excellent
- Review patient charts prior to patient arrival, document
appropriate patient information and health history during the exam
and treatment, and proper consent forms are completed.
- Examine patients to determine the nature of the condition
affecting the patient, utilizing x-rays, dental instruments, and
other diagnostic procedures.
- Provide treatment to manage and/or eliminate dental disease,
restore tooth function and aesthetics, and prevent future disease
- Comprehensive documentation of patient visit, including but not
limited to patient consents, clinically appropriate radiographs,
medical history review, occlusion assessment, periodontal
assessment, oral cancer screening, complete patient notes by end of
Active CO dental license or ability to obtain
DDS/DMD degree from U.S. accredited dental school
Current DEA and CPR Certifications
BENEFITS (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO):
- Sign-On Bonus!!!
- Competitive compensation with initial guaranteed
- Compensation based upon Restorative & Hygiene codes.
- CE, dues
Keywords: Lone Peak Dental Group, Pueblo , Pediatric or General Dentist who enjoys treating children, Other , Pueblo, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!