In Home Caregiver - Pueblo, CO
Company: FirstLight Home Care of Colorado
Posted on: January 7, 2022
Your Rewarding Career as a Caregiver Community Hero!
Are you looking for a career where you can make a difference? Click
here to see how we express our feelings about our caregiver heroes
on the homefront.
FirstLight provides comprehensive caregiver training, flexible
schedules and the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of
others! At FirstLight Home Care, you get to do something that
matters - that positively impacts your world - and makes a real
difference. FirstLight Home Care is putting an emphasis on caring
for our caregivers so we can continue to serve our communities
Here is What We Are Doing to Keep You Safe During COVID-19:
- Follow all CDC guidelines
- Provide personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Daily monitoring of symptoms of caregivers
- Increased training around infection control protocols
- Regular checks with clients and families to identify any
symptoms Your FirstLight Rewarding Benefits:
- Flexible Hours that fit YOUR schedule!
- A Great Culture of Care Work Environment where you can
- Free Learning, Development, & Recertification
- Career Advancement that rewards and celebrates YOU!
- Competitive Pay for your career choice
- Meaningful Work to make a positive difference in the lives of
others, just to name a few!
- Community involvement A Day In The Life of A FirstLight
- Providing companionship conversation
- Preparing and serving meals
- Help with mobility, bathing and grooming
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Shopping, errands and transportation
- Grocery shopping
- Sorting/organizing mail and assisting with bill payingYou Are a
Great Fit for This Role When You Have:
- Previous caregiving experience (preferred), capes
- A passion for caregiving and a desire to help others
- A commitment to being present and providing quality care
- Empathy, patience, kindness and respectWant to join our dynamic
Keywords: FirstLight Home Care of Colorado, Pueblo , In Home Caregiver - Pueblo, CO, Other , Pueblo, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!