Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA)- Home Health (Full Time)
Posted on: January 7, 2022
Location: Pueblo, ColoradoStatus: Full TimeHourly rates:$20 per
hourShifts: Five days a week with rotating weekendsDo you have a
passion and excitement for helping others? Then we have a CNA
position for you! Interim HealthCare is looking for a dedicated
employee like you that will support and uphold our core values. As
a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) you will be responsible for
providing personal care and assisting with activities of daily
living as assigned to clients in the home setting.Responsibilities
of the Full TimeCertified Nursing Assistant (CNA) role include:
- Assist as assigned with activities of daily living such
bathing, grooming, toileting and elimination, and adequate
- Assist as assigned with ambulation, transfers and/or range of
- Recognize and document changes in client condition and safety
and report to supervisor.
- Read and record client temperature, pulse, and respiration when
- Promote a safe environment during care.Job Requirements
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Current Colorado CNA license in good standing.
- Six (6) months of home care experience.
- Health Care CPR Certified.
- Ability to properly use a Hoyer lift, a slide board, and must
have strong patient transferring skills.Benefits
- Access to company supervisors for support 24x7x365
- Competitive salary and travel compensation
- Dental plan available
- Disability plan available
- Discounted courses thru Colorado Christian University
- Employee recognition and growth programs
- Exceptional PTO program
- Health Insurance plan for full time employees
- Holiday pay for full time employees
- Locally owned and operated with company longevity and
- Opportunities in Skilled Nursing Facilities, Acute Rehab,
Hospice and other facilities
- Retirement option available
- Unlimited access to over 350 online topic trainings
- Vision plan available
- Weekly pay with Direct Deposit availableCompany OverviewInterim
HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and
healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive
selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per
diem to full-time.If you're looking for a stable career
opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for
an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been
providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there
are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of
stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your
perfect career partner.Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned
and operated. 2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.
Keywords: Interim, Pueblo , Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA)- Home Health (Full Time), Other , Pueblo, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!