Company: CHS Inc
Location: Sharon Springs
Posted on: November 18, 2021
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers,
ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides
grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around
the world.-- We serve agriculture customers and consumers across
the United States and around the world.-- Most of our 10,000
employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in
19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower
agriculture.SummaryCHS United Plains Ag has an opportunity in our
Country Operations Division. We are looking for an individual to
join our Operations team working as a--Seasonal--Laborer. You will
assist patrons in a professional manner and promote a positive
image of the coop. You must have the ability to adapt, think and
make decisions quickly; have a pleasant attitude, be helpful, and
- Acknowledge patrons and assist them in the appropriate area of
operation in a courteous and professional manner.
- Blend and load Agronomy products.
- Carry out assigned responsibilities promptly and
- Complete all safety reports and required record keeping.
- Comply with company policy and government regulations regarding
appropriate commodities handled.
- Conduct regular house-cleaning duties, processes and record
keeping. Provide excellent customer service and assist customers
with buying bulk fertilizer, chemicals and seed as well as
delivering of grain commodities to the terminal.
- Deliver products such as fertilizer, chemical, seed, and others
to customer sites.
- Develop and maintain a knowledge of commodities handled, work
environment and develop safe work habits. Follow all company
policies, procedures and safety requirements.
- Keep good housekeeping of working area at all times.
- Keep work area and grounds neat and clean.
- Load and unload products from trucks in a timely manner as they
come into the business. Maintain and promote a strong safety
culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations.
Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek
assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
- Maintain and repair equipment as needed for safe and efficient
operation. Perform housekeeping to ensure a clean, orderly, and
safe work environment, both inside and outside of all facilities.
Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned. Perform
sunflower stand counts and quality evaluations.
- Perform warehouse work to include: driving loader, loading
inventory, forklift, mechanics, general maintenance, etc.
- Promptly report to supervisor any customer complaints, repair,
maintenance needs and safety concerns.
- Provide excellent customer service and assist customers with
buying bulk fertilizer, chemicals and seed as well as delivery of
grain commodities to the terminal.
- Provide management with input on improving efficiency of
operation and profitability. Unload grain commodities as they are
received. Verify proper working order of equipment and supporting
- Work with patrons in a courteous and professional
manner.Minimum Qualifications (required)
- High School diploma or GED
- Ability to lift 75 lbs, climb rail cars, ladders, stairs and
- Ability to operate loaders, conveyors, tractors, and track
- Ability to work in dust and adverse weather conditions and
- Ability to work long hours to meet business demands
- Must pass pre-employment drug screenAdditional Qualifications
- Farming background
- Grain handling experience
- Elevator experienceCHS is an Equal Opportunity
Employer.Effective January 6, 2020, the U.S. Department of
Transportation, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA)
requires employers to conduct a pre-employment verification full
query against the newly established License Drug and Alcohol
Clearinghouse prior to beginning employment in a position that
requires a valid commercial driver-'s license (CDL). Candidates
seeking employment in a position that requires a commercial motor
vehicle license must voluntarily enter their information into the
FMCSA and must provide disclosure authorization, at the time of
offer, to CHS or an authorized third-party agent of CHS to verify
Keywords: CHS Inc, Pueblo , Laborer, Other , Sharon Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!