Part-Time Territory Retail Lead - Alamosa, CO
Company: Anderson Merchandisers, L.L.C.
Posted on: July 11, 2021
We are sure a lot of companies are trying to recruit you. So,
how is Anderson Merchandisers different? We value our associates as
members of our family and treat all our clients as the VIPs they
Anderson Merchandisers is a premier retail services company with
over 5,000 team members and growing. Our success is attributed to
our E3 mission of Execution Excellence Every Day by the dedicated
associates that work relentlessly for our clients. We are a
family-owned company that has been in business for over 100 years
and we know what it takes to get the job right the first time,
every time. We are growing fast and will give you the tools and
training you need to succeed and grow in your career!
What makes Anderson Merchandisers a great place to work?
THE PEOPLE - just like you!
Our associates have a lot in common. They have great
interpersonal skills, enjoy working independently, are
self-motivated, and have a relentless drive. Did we mention that
while they are working hard, they also like to have fun?
If this sounds like a good fit for you, come join our team!
The majority of responsibility for the Territory Sales Lead is the
supervision and development of the assigned associates to drive
sales and meet retailer and client expectations. The Territory
Sales Lead will also be responsible for project completion,
stocking and maintaining the areas we are responsible for, and
store communication. This responsibility is demonstrated by
effectively selling and educating customers and store personnel
about product lines and other project (s) deemed necessary. The
Territory Sales Lead reports directly to the Market Sales Manager.
What would you do in this role?
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES include but
are not limited to the following:
- Build rapport through daily communication with store associates
- Train, supervise, and develop skills of Sales Merchandisers,
fellow Territory Sales Leads, and seasonal associates
- Educate customers and store personnel on the features and
benefits of our client’s brands and product lines
- Maintain accuracy and high quality of work in all areas of the
store to meet or exceed client expectations
- Have detailed knowledge of all company policies
- Communicate successes or potential barriers to the Market
- Knowledgeable, detailed understanding and consistent use of all
available functions of handheld device
- Maintain company, client and retailer confidentiality
REQUIREMENTS and QUALIFICATIONS, including but not limited to
- Lifting objects and product up to a maximum of 50 lbs. with
frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects/product up to 35 lbs,
in addition, the ability to lift heavy objects up to 100lbs with
assistance from another associate
- Work performed could be while sitting, standing, or
- Work performed will entail fine manipulation of hands or
fingers, bending, twisting, squatting, and climbing as well as
upper and lower body mobility
- Experience/comfort level with electronics/technical
- Independent and self-motivated
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights,
overnights and weekends
- High School diploma or equivalency certification required
- Valid driver's license is required as travel to additional
locations may be necessary
- Automobile liability insurance is required to be
- Computer, printing capability, internet access, and email
- Customer service or sales experience required
Rate of Pay
As an Anderson Merchandisers Associate you may be eligible for
• Flexible work schedules
• Referral bonuses for bringing new members to
• 401(k) retirement plan
• Health Insurance – including Dental and
• Accident Insurance
• Critical Illness Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Short Term Disability
• Long Term Disability
• Associate Assistance Fund
• Associate Savings Plan
• Anderson Cares Fund
• Paid Time Off
• Training & Career Development
*All benefits subject to eligibility per company policy.
Keywords: Anderson Merchandisers, L.L.C., Pueblo , Part-Time Territory Retail Lead - Alamosa, CO, Other , Alamosa, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!