PRN Registered Nurse (RN) - 12hr shifts
Posted on: June 8, 2021
NaphCare is hiring a strong Registered Nurse / RN to join our
team at the Pueblo County Detention Center located in Pueblo, CO.
Come learn correctional healthcare as you use our cutting-edge
resources, including our award-winning electronic operating system.
Shift differentials paid for Nights shifts
NaphCare partners with correctional facilities to provide
proactive, patient-focused healthcare. We recognize that we serve a
unique and diverse patient population, and our onsite clinical
teams take pride in bringing excellence in care to a population in
great need. Be part of a world-class team of medical professionals
who are revolutionizing correctional healthcare.
- Employees enrolled in our health insurance program receive
prescriptions free of charge when filled at our in-house pharmacy
or mail order program
- Health, dental & vision
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP) services
- 100 vested 401K and Roth with company contribution
- Tuition Assistance
- Referral bonuses
- On-site education
- Term life insurance at no cost to the employee
- Paid time off & paid holidays
- Take and document all patient history and vital signs
- Assist with daily triage/sick call, minor medical/surgical
procedures, patient assessments, examinations and/or treatment
- Initiate and document prescribed protocol agreement
- Respond to and initiate care for medical emergencies within the
- Observe and evaluate the performance of the licensed
practical/vocational nursing staff
With NaphCare, you'll play a critical role in our continuing
mission to be the leading provider of quality healthcare in the
correctional industry. If you want a career that will make a
difference, choose the company that is different.
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran
Keywords: NaphCare, Pueblo , PRN Registered Nurse (RN) - 12hr shifts, Other , Pueblo, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!