Posted on: June 8, 2021
The Sr. Manager of Quality works closely with the Contact Center
National Directors and the leaders of the Operations' workstreams
to ensure comprehensive, efficient and integrated systems that
ensure communication and positive outcomes
- Coordinates the company's quality program
- Serves as an internal consultant for company-wide performance
improvement activities and provides analysis for various QM and
- Participates in internal and external Quality Workgroup
- Prepares written assessment reports, internal document tracking
and executive summaries that describe programs, methods, barriers,
results, operational strengths, interventions, opportunities for
improvement and recommendations
- Conducts audits/internal assessments of clinical and
operational service center activities to ensure compliance with
corporate policies, quality management activities and accreditation
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective
quality control processes.
- Analyzing performance data and trends to identify process
- Process flow charting to document the schematic representation
of a process, showing the required steps and their sequence or
dependencies through the use of connecting arrows
- Forming working groups of subject matter experts (SMEs) in
required process areas when developing process improvement
solutions, facilitating early identification and resolution of
- Maintains a comprehensive working knowledge of policies and
- Facilitate training and host informational webinars in person
and via WebEx
- Maintain daily and weekly reports of quality-related concerns
and provide recommendations to address gaps
- Achieves quality assurance operational objectives by
contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and
reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing
production, productivity, quality, Leading staff in advancing
quality and member experience
- Identifies, collaborates, develops and drives process
- Conducts and documents coaching, annual reviews and 1:1's
- Develops personnel and supports succession planning
- Analytical Skills - Ability to use thinking and reasoning to
solve a problem
- Communication Written & Oral - Ability to communicate clearly
and concisely and communicate to an audience which includes staff,
clients, and senior management.
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers'
needs while following company procedures.
- Decision Making - Ability to make critical decisions while
following company procedures.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute
details of a project or task; work must be delivered virtually
- Interpersonal - Ability to get along well with a variety of
personalities and individuals.
- Leadership - Ability to influence others to perform their jobs
effectively and to be responsible for making decisions.
- Management Skills - Ability to organize and direct oneself and
effectively supervise others
- Multitask -- Ability to accomplish many things at once in order
to meet critical deadlines
- Problem Solving -- Ability to find a solution for or to deal
proactively with work-related problems
- Relationship Building - Ability to effectively build
relationships with customers and co-workers
- Self-Motivated -- Ability to do what needs to be done without
influence from other people
- Team Building - Ability to convince a group of people to work
toward a goal.
- Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks
under stressful situations
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in a managerial/supervisory capacity
- Proven performance management, coaching and counseling
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage projects from
inception through execution
- 7+ years of experience in a quality-related role
- 2+ years specific experience in performance improvement and
process mapping required
- In depth understanding of quality control procedures and
relevant legal standards.
- Excellent math abilities and working knowledge of data
- Must have proven experience dealing with conflict
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Microsoft Office Proficient: Word, Project, WorkFront, Excel,
PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must possess ability to analyze data and report on center
- Must be able to work independently and as a member of a
- Demonstrated initiative; and ability to follow instructions and
complete assignments in a timely manner
The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Entire work time is conducted in an office environment in a
controlled atmosphere building.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually
We value our team members and realize the importance of benefits
for you and your family.
ModivCare offers a comprehensive benefits package to include the
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Employer Paid Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
- Voluntary Life Insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Pre-Tax and Post --Tax Commuter and Parking Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts (retail, hotel, food, restaurants, car
rental and much more!!)
Salary: $54,668 - $84,104 annually
Bonus eligible based upon company and individual performance
ModivCare is an equal opportunity and affirmative action
employer. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity,
inclusion and belonging every day. We do not discriminate in
recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity,
sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age,
disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or
characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local
law. We proudly support and encourage people with military
experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as
well as military spouses to apply for open job opportunities.
Keywords: ModivCare, Pueblo , Quality Manager, Other , Pueblo, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!