Since 1902, L.B. Foster has provided the materials necessary to
build and maintain the world's infrastructure. Today, we have begun
a new generation of innovation as we expand to become a leading
product innovator in mainline, transit, mining, port and industrial
rail markets worldwide.
L.B. Foster is developing tomorrow's rail technology today. Our
rail and track accessories provide the field proven quality
necessary to build a reliable railway infrastructure. Our new
generation of comprehensive performance monitoring and maintenance
technology further strengthens the rail system by improving track
safety and operational efficiency. The innovative product
development behind L.B. Foster's IntelliTrack Technology addresses
today's rail requirements and anticipates tomorrow's new system
Our company manufactures and distributes a wide range of railway
products and services including new rail, used rail, insulated rail
joints, rail lubrication systems, concrete ties, rail monitoring
systems, transit products, trackwork materials and our professional
rail project management services.
L.B. Foster manufacturing facilities are located in the United
States, Canada and the United Kingdom. Our sales and product
professionals are available worldwide.
We're looking for a Production Worker for the Pueblo, CO
This position is responsible for performing a variety of tasks
involved in the production of L.B. Foster products while following
standard work methods and practicing safe work habits to ensure
production is as efficient and safe as possible. Production Workers
are expected to be available to work in all areas of
- Examine products to verify conformance to quality
- Carry out verbal and written instructions from supervisors and
- Observe equipment operations so that malfunctions can be
detected, and notify operators of any malfunctions
- Complete jobs in a timely fashion to ensure on time
- Lift raw materials, finished products, and packed items,
manually or using hoists.
- Set up, adjust, and operate all basic machine tools.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Read and interpret work instructions, then execute work per
- Perform regular and basic preventative maintenance checks and
- Maintain required paperwork and documentation of all work
performed on equipment as outlined in preventative maintenance
- Work with quality and production teams to identify areas for
Skills, Experience & Education:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read and understand written instructions
- average proficiency in mathematics
- Ability to prioritize and use time efficiently
- A focus on problem solving and teamwork
- Ability to exert up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, up to
50 pounds of force frequently, and up to 20 pounds of force
constantly to move objects.
- Average proficiency in mathematics
- Good visual acuity
In return, we offer an opportunity to build a solid career with
competitive compensation and a very attractive benefits package,
including health care coverage on the first of the month after hire
and a market-leading 401(k) program. If you meet the qualifications
and would like to be considered for this position, please apply
online at www.lbfosterjobs.com