Substitute Educational Assistant
Company: Pueblo City Schools
Posted on: May 3, 2021
On Call Work Schedule
- Monday - Friday
- Various Hours between 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
- High School Diploma or GED
- Reliable Transportation
- Fingerprints will be required for all substitutes of Pueblo
City Schools prior to processing.
- Knowledge of posted position
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Flexible working hours and locations
- Ability to speak, read, write, and understand written and
- Work well with others
- Duties related to office, classroom, or media center
- Able to work with special need or regular students in an
- Demonstrate job knowledge, is dependable and punctual,
appropriate in appearance, and observes established saftety and
- Maintain strict confidentiality in all aspects of
Instructions for Applying:
All applicants interested in and qualified for the posted
position must submit an online application.
Pueblo City Schools seeks to comply with state and/or federal
law prohibiting discrimination in employment on the basis of race,
creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sexual
orientation, sex (gender), age genetic information, or disabilities
in admission or access to, or treatment of employment in its
educational programs or activities. Inquiries regarding Pueblo City
Schools' compliance may be referred to the Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Compliance Officer for Pueblo City
Schools, 315 West 11th St., Pueblo, CO 81003 (719) 549-7162.
Si usted necesita ayuda con la traduccion, de esta informacion,
por favor llame a la oficina del distrito.
Keywords: Pueblo City Schools, Pueblo , Substitute Educational Assistant, Other , Pueblo, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!