Night-Crew Foreman / Head Clerk D1 KS43 ($20.51)
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Post End Date:
Position Reports To: Store Management
Position Supervises: N/A
Pay Level: N/A
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Embrace the Customer 1st strategy to create an
outstanding customer experience through exceptional service.
Establish and maintain a safe and clean environment that encourages
our customers to return. Assist the department manager to achieve
sales and profit goals established for the department, and monitor
and control all established quality assurance standards. Assist
with directing, supporting and supervising all functions, duties
and activities for the department. Role model and demonstrate the
company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity,
inclusion and safety.
Essential Job Functions:
- Promote trust and respect among associates.
- Communicate company, department, and job specific information
- Collaborate with associates and promote teamwork to help
achieve company/store goals.
- Establish performance goals for department and empower
associates to meet or exceed targets.
- Develop adequate scheduling to manage customer volume
throughout hours of operation.
- Train and develop associates on performance of their job and
participate in the performance appraisal process.
- Adhere to all local, state and federal laws, and company
- Create an environment that enables customers to feel welcome,
important and appreciated by answering questions regarding products
sold within the department and throughout the store.
- Gain and maintain knowledge of products sold within the
department; inform customers of grocery specials; offer product
samples to help customers discover new items or products they
- Assist with developing and executing a business plan to achieve
- Inform and educate department associates about current,
upcoming and special in-store promotions.
- Maintain an awareness of inventory/stocking conditions note any
discrepancies in inventory.
- Assist with scheduling routine price changes by updating shelf
tags and promotional signs.
- Assist with planning, organizing and supervising the inventory
- Adhere to all food safety regulations and guidelines.
- Ensure proper temperatures in cases and coolers are maintained
and temperature logs are maintained.
- Reinforce safety programs by complying with safety procedures
and identify unsafe conditions and notify store management.
- Practice preventive maintenance by properly inspecting
equipment and notify appropriate department or store manager of any
items in need of repair.
- Notify management of customer or employee accidents.
- Work overnight shifts.
- Report all safety risk, or issues, and illegal activity,
including: robbery, theft or fraud.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this
position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Effective communication skills
- Knowledge of basic math
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Ability to work overnight shifts
Desired Previous Job Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Management experience
- Retail experience
- Second language: speaking, reading and/or writing
Required Travel:Up to
Jobs at King
Soopers: At King Soopers, we hire
people who have a passion for helping others and who want to build
a relationship with our Customers. No matter what stage of your
career, you can build your future at King Soopers. We look for
people who want more, aspire to be more and work hard to achieve
their goals. Our focus on keeping the Customer first is what makes
us successful. We offer many opportunities not only in our stores,
but in Manufacturing, Logistics, Marketing, Finance, Human
Resources, and many other fields.
Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who
serve over 11 million customers daily through a seamless shopping
experience under a variety of banner
names. At The
Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone and dedicated to our Purpose:
To Feed the Human Spirit. We are committed to creating
#ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger
Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible
schedules, benefits and room for
Posting Notes: CO||Pueblo|| 102 W 29Th St ||81008
|| King Soopers||None||Grocery ||Employee||
Non-Exempt || Full-Time|| None
Keywords: Kroger, Pueblo , Night-Crew Foreman / Head Clerk D1 KS43 ($20.51), Other , Pueblo, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!