Req ID: 23481
Additional Work Locations:
We're excited you've considered to Be More with iQor. We'll help
you reach, stretch and realize your potential. Grow More with your
own customized career path. Learn More with award-winning training.
Earn More with industry-leading compensation. And Care More in a
culture that treats you like family and gives back to your
community. A world of opportunity is waiting. Let's get
We are searching for a polite, professional Customer Service
Call Center Agents to represent our clients professionally by
providing remarkable service to their customers via phone. The
Customer Service Call Center Agent may handle a high volume of
inbound or outbound calls and should seek to create a positive
experience for each caller. Customer Service Call Center Agents
will listen to customers to understand the reason for their call,
address all inquiries and provide an accurate and efficient
Pay: $12.32 - $15 per hour DOE plus potential for
Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
Employer paid Life Insurance and Voluntary Life Insurance
Short and Long Term Disability
Hospital Indemnity and Accident Insurance
Critical Illness Insurance
Health Savings Accounts
Legal Insurance Plan
Prescription Savings Card program
Paid Time off
Paid Sick time
- Answer inbound calls and greet customers with energy and
- Place outbound calls and communicate with energy and enthusiasm
- Build lasting relationships with clients, customers, and other
call center team members based on trust and reliability.
- Understand and strive to meet or exceed call center metrics
while providing excellent and consistent customer service.
- Meet department productivity and quality standards.
- Strive for first call resolution and take true ownership of
customer needs and issues.
- Communicate and follow instructions for one call customer
- Deliver amazing customer service through effective and timely
resolution of various customer inquiries and concerns.
- Take an active role in educating customers about our clients
products and services.
- Experience in customer service experience in a
transaction-based environment such as a call center or retail
location, demonstrating ability to be empathetic and compassionate
- Must have ability to work independently and in a team
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to maintain accuracy and production standards.
- Physical attendance is key to success and necessary to meet
High school diploma, G.E.D., Trade/Vocational School certificate
or equivalent required.
- Speak and sit for extended periods of time.
- Stand and walk or otherwise traverse occasionally in order to
be accessible to the production floor.
- Exert at up to 10 lbs. of force to push, pull or otherwise move
- Carry or lift objects up to 10 lbs.
- Have close visual acuity to perform activities such as:
preparing and analyzing data and/or documents; and/or viewing a
- Occasionally bend, reach, kneel, or twist for minimal periods
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, or status as a
qualified individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other