Client Service Associate
Company: Triumph Bancorp, Inc.
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Join TBK Bank! At TBK Bank, we're a team of passionate, driven,
collaborative, solutions minded people who want to make a
difference in the lives of our customers and communities. Our
mission is to do well and to do good at the same time. We
accomplish this by working together, because at the end of the day,
TBK stands for helping the people and business in our communities
succeed. We thrive on providing exceptional customer service, and
we look for friendly professionals dedicated to helping customers
achieve their financial goals. Position Summary: As a Client
Services Associate, you'll have the opportunity to build
professional relationships and provide an exceptional client
experience. You will use your knowledge and skills to help clients
meet their financial goals through daily transactions and quality
referrals to other departments within the bank. Major
responsibilities will include:
- Providing prompt and accurate teller transactions, in
accordance with the Bank's policies and procedures.
- Balancing currency, coin, and teller drawer at the end of each
- Opening new accounts per Bank and regulatory requirements, as
well as performing account/file maintenance and other personal
- Providing exceptional customer service and identifying
appropriate cross sell opportunities with professionalism and
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Must be 18 years old
- Six to twelve months of bank teller experience required
- Customer service or sales experience required Position
Description: Essential duties and responsibilities include the
following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Provides exceptional customer service by standing to welcome
the customer, using the customer's name, taking responsibility for
the customer, thanking the customer by name and exceeding the
- Responsible for balancing currency, coin, and checks in teller
drawer at end of shift in comparison to computer totals. Maintains
appropriate cash levels in teller drawer in accordance with the
security policy. Complies with the Teller Over and Short
- Performs all customer teller transactions and inputs them into
the computer system in accordance with established procedures.
Includes cashing checks, receiving cash for deposit, verifying
amounts, verifying customer balances and examining checks for
appropriate signatures and endorsements.
- Processes savings bonds, branch capture, cashier's checks, and
other items based on branch.
- Opens new accounts; prepares and compiles new customer
information in accordance with the banks CIP and Know your Customer
policies, as well as ensures completeness and accuracy of
documentation including scanning into the system, and timely follow
up on missing or incomplete documents.
- Successfully complete Account/File Maintenance with proper
- Help customers with items such as Stop Payments, Debit Card
Orders/Reorders, Debit Card Disputes, IRAs, Heath Savings Accounts,
Wire Transfers, Directo-a-Mexico, Online Banking and Mobile
- Places holds on accounts for uncollected funds in accordance
- Allows customers access to safe deposit boxes following
- Capable of assisting tellers with balancing daily
- May assist in balancing vault.
- Knowledgeable of bank products and services to best serve
customer's financial needs. Includes recognizing, responding and or
referring sales opportunities (Accounts, Credit Cards, Loans,
etc.), as well as making quality referrals to other areas of the
bank and bank partners (Commercial and Consumer Lending, Treasury
- Takes initiative to answer customer phone calls/email, takes
ownership of their issue, takes proper steps to resolve their issue
and provides the customer with appropriate feedback in a timely
- Promptly responds to customer's inquiries and requests
regarding account and suggests resolutions on account disputes and
other account activity.
- Works professionally with, and generates goodwill between the
retail banking department and other internal departments.
- Protects and safeguards customer information and bank
- Adheres to all bank and regulatory requirements and
participates in required training.
- Actively participates in local community and bank sponsored
- Other duties as assigned. Compensation Range Hourly: $16.00 -
$18.57 We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 401k and
much more. Go on. Do it. Apply Today!
Keywords: Triumph Bancorp, Inc., Pueblo , Client Service Associate, Other , Holly, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!