Company: Core Civic
Location: Rocky Ford
Posted on: November 25, 2022
This position has a pay rate of $68,000
At CoreCivic, our employees are driven by
a deep sense of service, high standards of professionalism and a
to better the public good. -We are currently seeking a -Shift
Supervisor who has a passion for providing the highest quality care
institutional, secure setting. -Come join a team that is dedicated
making an impact for the people and communities we serve.
The Shift Supervisor provides responsible supervision of the
administrative and operational security activities and staff on a
specific shift in a facility.
- Directly supervise and manage operations of security staff and
inmates/residents on the shift in the performance of their
- Provide for adequate staffing in areas
supervised; fill in as needed during periods of short
- Engage and participate in recruiting, hiring, orientating
staff, and other staffing needs in areas supervised.
- Make recommendations concerning personnel matters and assist in
the effective management of facility resources.Qualifications:
- High school diploma, GED certification or equivalent is
- Three years experience in a criminal justice field or other
acceptable related field, which includes two years in a supervisory
- Additional education may be substituted for the experience on a
- Completion of basic pre-service correctional officer training
and, where applicable, be a commissioned security officer licensed
by the state of employment.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the practices and principles of
correctional facility management; pertinent corrections laws, rules
and regulations; and the principles and practices of supervision
and training.Minimum Age Requirement: - Must be at least 18 years
of age. CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace and EOE - including
Keywords: Core Civic, Pueblo , Shift Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Rocky Ford, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!