Food Service Worker - POOL
Company: Cherry Creek School District
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Link to https://www.cherrycreekschools.org/Page/2906
Educational Support Personnel Compensation
Our employee benefits package includes medical insurance, dental
insurance, vision insurance, health savings accounts, flexible
spending accounts, life insurance, accidental death and
dismemberment, long term disability, critical illness insurance,
and accident insurance. Visit our website for full details.
Kitchen Manager or designee.
Develops and promotes good community relations among various
community and school clientele.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Demonstrates excellent customer service skills.
2. Assists in preparation and service of food.
3. Checks the quality and temperature of prepared foods before
4. Assists in daily cleaning of the kitchen and service areas.
5. Operates, cleans and sanitizes food service equipment, pots,
pans and utensils.
6. Assists in cleaning of refrigerators, freezers and storerooms at
regularly scheduled intervals as designated by the manager.
7. Performs cashiering duties.
8. Is familiar with food service computer functions.
9. Rotates all kitchen duties.
10. Communicates effectively in both verbal and written form.
11. Follows all HACCP Plan mandates including completing checklists
and following standard operating procedures.
12. Performs related work as assigned or required.
1. High School Diploma or GED Certificate desirable for entry level
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
1. Lifting up to 50 pounds.
2. Must have the physical ability to perform the job.
Last Updated: 2020/2021
Keywords: Cherry Creek School District, Pueblo , Food Service Worker - POOL, Hospitality & Tourism , Florence, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!