Urologist (Emphasis in Oncology) - Pueblo, CO
Company: Centura Health
Posted on: March 15, 2019
Welcome to Centura Health Welcome to Centura Health --- the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options and possibility where you can chart the direction and flow of your career. Welcome to the freedom to believe in what you believe, and welcome to a family guided by shared values and a commitment to extending the healing ministry of Christ. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams and overflowing community. And welcome to wholeness of mind, body and spirit. Welcome to Centura Health. -- You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills --- but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more. This is the heartbeat of our organization and your time will be spent in a supportive, team environment with resources to help you flourish and leaders who care about your success. Flourishing Begins Here As a physician-facing organization, Centura Health Physician Group (CHPG) is passionate about high-value, top quality care made accessible in every community we serve.-- Our resources include supply chain expertise, technology implementation trainers, contracting experts, centralized credentialing, financial reporting/modeling and communication --- so providers can spend their time doing what matters most --- caring for patients and serving their communities.Provide services at or above the customary practice standards in the Community, and within the qualifications and experience of Physician and adhere to the standards and principles of medical ethics of the American Medical Association, and all recognized associations or accrediting boards concerned with Physician---s area of medical specialty. -- This position offers:
- Competitive compensation package--
- Desirable 10 calls/month schedule
- Chance to develop and grow our prostate cancer center of excellence
- Identified community need for oncology services What You Bring/Job Requirements In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- Must have successfully completed a residency or fellowship commensurate with area of specialty.
- Obtain and maintain an unrestricted Drug Enforcement Agency (---DEA---) registration;
- Be board certified or eligible in the appropriate specialty, by a board acceptable to Hospital; Obtain Medical Staff Privileges
- within the Centura Health system, at sponsoring institution
- Doctorate--or DO required
- MD ---Obtain and maintain an unrestricted license to practice medicine in Colorado Physical Requirements ---Medium Work - (Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to--20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly) Your Connected Community When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health's connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality. -- Centura Health Physician Group Centura Health Physician Group (CHPG) offers providers a true opportunity to live their calling to care while experiencing the support of a built-in comprehensive network, vast resources, professional growth, trusted leadership, generous benefits and an amazing quality of life with locations that span Colorado and into western Kansas. CHPG is proud to connect providers and consumers through state-of-the-art technology, clinical resources and professional expertise to help people live healthier. Our coordinated services represent a full continuum of care --- from preventive and early diagnoses to leading-edge treatment and life-saving critical care. CHPG---s ability to deliver better health care value is the direct result of combining the best clinical tools, shared resources and medical expertise with a patient-centered approach that emphasizes Centura Health---s mission and commitment to quality, compassion and service. Dorcy Cancer Center The Dorcy Cancer Center at St. Mary-Corwin is a comprehensive cancer treatment program in Pueblo. We offer patients across Southern Colorado state-of-the art technology, the most advanced treatments, and leading oncology physicians all in one place, making cancer treatment easier and more efficient for patients and their families.--At the Dorcy Cancer Care Center we provide comprehensive, multidisciplinary treatment for every kind of cancer, as well as individualized support to help our patients navigate the journey of cancer diagnosis, through treatment and recovery.
Keywords: Centura Health, Pueblo , Urologist (Emphasis in Oncology) - Pueblo, CO, Healthcare , Pueblo, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!