CRNA - Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
Company: Centura Health
Posted on: September 13, 2018
Welcome to largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health. Flourishing Begins Here You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills - but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more. The CRNA administers any number of agents (anesthesia) to either relieve pain or make patients unconscious for surgical procedures provided that an applicable supervising physician reviews and approves the measures and is promptly available at the time the CRNA performs the anesthesia care.
- Documents ongoing status, interventions, patient response and outcomes in accurate, timely manner
- Demonstrates high skill level with practicing knowledge of epidural anesthesia, aseptic technique, and efficient use of supplies and medications
- Current knowledge of anesthetic techniques and agents
- Demonstrates understanding of the physiological and hemodynamic changes of pregnancy
- Appropriately utilizes anesthesia equipment EKB/BP/SAO2 monitors.
- Demonstrates understanding of high risk pregnant patient, including, but not limited to, PIH, HELLP, DIC, multiple gestation, and diabetes of pregnancy
- Demonstrates ability to respond to patient feedback in providing maximum comfort and safety
- Demonstrates ability to respond to emergency situations appropriately; e.g. may perform emergency intubation and handle a problem with respiratory depression with post-op pain epidural in place when anesthesiologist is unavailable
- Independently prioritizes work to provide needed care, availability, assistance and act as a resource to other clinical personnel
- Anticipates needs of provider, staff, patient and family
- Effectively uses time, personnel, equipment and supplies to provide high quality, cost effective delivery of patient care
- Adapts to rapidly changing technologies, policies, regulations, census and staffing through priority setting and
- Professional roles model for all staff demonstrating ethical / legal / professional nursing process What You Bring/Job Requirements In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following: Graduate of accredited Program for Nurse Anesthesia
- Two years experience as CRNA including epidurals
- Current Colorado RN License
- Certification by the AANA Council on Certification of Nurse Anesthetists; re-certification every two years
- BLS with the American Heart Association, ACLS, PALS certification at time of hire Your Connected Community When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health's connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality. St. Mary-Corwin Medical Center For more than 135 years, St. Mary-Corwin has cared for the people of Pueblo and the surrounding southern Colorado communities. Driven by a commitment to Pueblo and our healing ministry, St. Mary-Corwin is focused on its core areas of clinical strength: Cancer Care and Orthopedic Services. This concentration enables St. Mary-Corwin to serve the southern Colorado region with high-quality, high-value care for generations to come. Residents of Pueblo enjoy a moderate cost of living within this modern, mid-sized community while experiencing everything great about life in Colorado, including world-class nearby outdoor recreation, thriving local arts and culture, numerous parks, festivals and much more.
Keywords: Centura Health, Pueblo , CRNA - Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist, Healthcare , Pueblo, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!