New Grad RN Residency St Mary Corwin
Company: Centura Health
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Welcome to Centura Health:
At Centura Health, we're on a mission to heal individuals and uplift communities. We have locations throughout Colorado, Utah, and western Kansas, giving you opportunity to grow your career and impact the communities you serve. We deliver the same high standard of care to our employees as we do to our patients. With 25 hospitals, home care and hospice care, medical clinics, flight care, telehealth and over 100 physician practices, join us where your opportunities are endless!
Flourishing Begins Here:
Our New Graduate RN Residency Program offers innovative curriculum delivered through a comprehensive 12-month program focusing on three areas critical to new nurse success: leadership, patient outcomes, and professional role. Throughout the program you will be supported by leaders and mentors who care about your success and will help you become the nursing professional you've always envisioned.
We're on a mission to find the perfect fit for your nursing career goals. In our program, you have the opportunity to float to multiple units within a geographic region of hospitals and healthcare facilities in the most beautiful locations across Colorado and Western Kansas.
We offer four specialty track options to grow and develop your skills across a variety of units including Critical Care, Emergency, Intermediate Care and Med Surg. Additionally we hire directly into NICU, OR and Women's Services.
*Whether you are interested in all of our programs and locations or just one, you only need to apply to one position where you will share your desired locations and tracks or unit preferences.*
*In this position you will:*
* Assume responsibility and accountability for facilitating, communicating, and collaborating with both the healthcare team, and the patient/family to identify and meet the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of the patient
* Promote the optimal health, well-being and safety of the patient through use of the nursing process and in accordance with patient care standards, guidelines and the State Nurse Practice Act
* Demonstrate personal accountability for relationship-based care, organizational mission, and core value
What You Bring/Job Requirements:
Qualified candidates will need the following:
* RN License required two weeks prior to start date; Current state nursing licenses or RN License from a participating state in the National Licensure Compact
* Colorado Only: RNs working in Colorado under a multi-state license must obtain their CO RN license within 30 days of establishing residency, i.e., driver's license, register to vote, etc. Compact to Compact. Upon issuance of a new multistate license, the former license is inactivated. For more information visit Colorado Board of Nursing - Compact Licensure
* Nursing Diploma or Associates Degree in Nursing required; Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred
* Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing required for new graduates
* BLS from the American Heart Association required
* Nursing skills and knowledge base specific to specialty, preferred
* Physical Requirements - Medium Work - (Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly)
Your Connected Community:
As you join Centura's Nurse Residency program, you will find that we nurture our residents throughout their journey. We are here to guide you in success with regular touch bases, preceptor evaluations and emphasis on a well-rounded experience. As you transition from education to career, you will be part of a community of new graduates who are all driven by the same purpose - to care for the people in our communities.
$30.25 - $48.37/hr
Caring for Your Whole Well Being:
At Centura, we offer incredible benefits that impact mind, body, and spirit to eligible associates. Our total rewards are designed with your well-being in mind and include Health Insurance Plan Options, Dental, Vision, 401K with generous matching, a Daycare FSA that includes a company contribution, Tuition Reimbursement, Student Loan Forgiveness and so much more! You can find a comprehensive list of our benefits [HERE.](https://centura.icims.com/icims2/servlet/icims2?module=AppInert&action=download&id=447276&hashed=-1090637925)
Welcome to Centura Health:
Keywords: Centura Health, Pueblo , New Grad RN Residency St Mary Corwin, Healthcare , Pueblo, Colorado
here to apply!