Company: MGA Homecare
Posted on: March 13, 2023
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) functions in an assistive
role in the provisions of patient care services through regular
assignments or delegated tasks and is supervised by the RN. The CNA
demonstrates the ability to carry out specific tasks with
reasonable skill and safety that adheres to the prevailing standard
of practice in the nursing community.
- Each shift or visit reflects the provision of care rendered in
accordance with Physician's orders/Plan of Care/Home Health Aide
- Document all tasks completed and may include:
- Checking/documenting patients' pulse, temperature and
- Assists patients in simple prescribed exercises and range of
- Maintains records in order to report and discuss observations
with a supervisor or case manager.
- Provides patients with help moving in and out of beds, baths,
wheelchairs or automobiles, and with dressing ang grooming.
- Changes bed linens, washing and ironing patients' laundry, and
cleaning patients' quarters.
- Performs a variety of duties as requested by client; running
errands, preparing meals, etc.
- Functions as a team member demonstrating collaborations with
and responsibility to the patient, Physician and the health care
- Shifts or visits are according to the orders on the Plan of
Care/Home Health Aide Assignment sheet
- Observations of significant changes in patient status are
communicated to the RN Case Manager.
- Attendance at Multi-Disciplinary Team Meetings is recommended
and is documented via sign-in sheets.
- Communicates to RN Case Manager/Director of Clinical Services
for each patient as needed.
- Participation in Agency's other mandated activities as
requested by Agency Director such as In-Services.
- Supports and executes the mission, ethics, and goals of the
- All clinical documentation must be completed accurately and
submitted timely per agency policy/guidelines.
- Represents themselves in a positive and professional manner in
the company and community.
- Adheres to dress code with a clean and neat professional
- Reports on time and as scheduled in order to complete work
within designated time.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures outlines in the
Employee Handbook, Employees Agreement, or communicated from
executive team. -
- Graduation from an approved certification/program/accredited
school/undergraduate/graduate school or post graduate education to
reflect ability to preform job as described.
- Current, unencumbered state certification to practice as a
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA).
- Have professional experience required per state regulations to
perform the job as described.
- Successful completion of assigned screening/competency testing
with a proficiency score of 80% or greater.
- Provide copy of current TB results or Chest X-Ray.
- Provide copy of current CPR.
- Be flexible, organized and have the ability to exercise sound
judgement to perform the job duties/responsibilities as
Benefits are available to eligible employees on the first of the
month after 30 days of employment and include:
- Hourly Pay range -$17.00 - 19.00/hr
- Health, Dental & Vision Coverage
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA-available if enrolled in high
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA & LPFSA)
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts (DCRA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP-available if enrolled in
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 1.5 rate if working company holidays
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- 100% Company Paid Basic Life Insurance (if enrolled in Health
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Critical Illness/Accident Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Identity Protection Plan
- Legal Care Plan
- Pet Discount ProgramAll your information will be kept
confidential according to EEO guidelines.PandoLogic. Keywords:
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Location: Pueblo, CO -
Keywords: MGA Homecare, Pueblo , CNA, Healthcare , Pueblo, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...