OR RN (RN )
Company: National Staffing Solutions
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Internal Medicine opening in Lamar, Colorado. At National
Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of working with
dedicated healthcare professionals that make a positive impact in
aiding those needing healthcare services across the U.S. every day.
It is our passion, drive and integrity that enables us to continue
our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare professionals like
yourself in solidifying the best career opportunities available to
you.We're currently seeking a OR RN to join our amazing
team.Details of the OR RN opening:
- Anticipated start date: 12/27/2022
- Salary: $3467.40 - $3810.80 weekly
- Anticipated duration of assignment: 13 weeks
- Anticipated schedule: 5x8 Days
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can elect Day One Medical
BenefitsDaily Range of Responsibilities of the OR RN:
- Consults and coordinates with health care team members to
assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans
- Serves as the communication liaison to family and members of
the operating team
- Takes and monitors patients' vital signs
- Ensures that the correct operation to occur is completed on the
- Prepares and administers (orally, subcutaneously, through an
IV) and records prescribed medications
- Reports adverse reactions to medications or treatments in
accordance with the policy regarding the administration of
medications by a licensed registered nurse
- Responds to life-saving situations based upon nursing standards
- Preps operating room for patient/procedure
- Other duties performed as requiredQualifications for the OR RN:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse with active
license(s) in the state(s) in which employed and practices.
- One or more year(s) of current experience within the Operating
- Current BLS/BCLS and ACLS Certifications.
- Federal, State and GHR required credentials current and on
- Educated on and follows HIPAA regulations; maintains strict
confidentiality of client information.Submit your resume to us
today for consideration of the OR RN opening and one of our
dedicated recruiters will be in touch within 24 business hours.We
are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: National Staffing Solutions, Pueblo , OR RN (RN ), Healthcare , Lamar, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!