New Grad - Physical Therapist (PT)
Company: MGA Homecare
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Physical Therapist - Provides skilled physical therapy
services/interventions to pediatrics patients with genetic,
neurological, cognitive, and orthopedic disorders in a natural
learning environment including homes and community environments.
Evaluates all assigned patients and develops, implements, and
modifies treatment plans in accordance with patient needs. Provides
teaching and counseling to patients/families Collaborates with a
multidisciplinary team to plan and evaluate team goals for each
patient Provides accurate and timely documentation according to
standards set by the department and regulatory agencies.
- Bachelor's, Master's, or Doctorate degree from an accredited
- Active state licensure as required
- At least 1 year of experience (Pediatric experience
- CPR Certification
- Valid drivers license and insurance Additional Information
- Competitive weekly pay - earn up to $110k annually!!
- Paid time off
- Benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, and more)
- CEU Opportunities
- 401k with company match
- Surface Pro Laptop or Personal Tablet for Charting PandoLogic.
Keywords: Physical Therapist (PT), Location: Boone, CO - 81025 ,
Keywords: MGA Homecare, Pueblo , New Grad - Physical Therapist (PT), Healthcare , Boone, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!