Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) - Pediatric Homecare
Company: MGA Homecare
Posted on: January 20, 2023
A Physical Therapy -Assistant provides coordinated physical therapy
to patients of all age groups under the supervision of a Physical
Therapist in compliance with applicable laws, regulations and
policies of MGA.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Administers the physical -therapy treatment plan as developed
by the Physical -Therapist.
- Accepts clinical assignments that are consistent with education
and competence to care for patients.
- Apply concepts of infection control and universal precautions
in coordinating/performing patient care activities to prevent
contamination and transmission of disease.
- Provide effective communication to patient/family, team
members, and other health care professionals as evidenced by
clinical notes, case conferences and communication notes.
- Provide health education to client and/or caregiver.
- MGA Policies, Procedures and Handbook are adhered to.
- Notes are completed accurately and submitted as per respective
policies and procedures.
- Clinical documentation must be turned in per agency
- Represents themselves in a positive and professional manner in
the company and community.
- Adheres to dress code with a clean and neat professional
- Reports on time and as scheduled in order to complete work
within designated time.
- Participation in Agency's other mandated activities as
requested by Agency Director such as In-services.
- The employee is required to travel frequently to complete home
- Graduate of an Accredited School -
- Current state license as a Physical Therapy Assistant
- Reliable Transportation and sufficient Auto Insurance
- Professional experience required per state regulations
- Current BLS CPR certification
- Displays good observation skills and judgement as well as good
oral and written communication skills. Physical Requirements
- Ability to regularly sit, stand, stop, bend, kneel, walk,
balance, crouch, crawl, push, pull and reach with hands and arms
and other physical activities as deemed necessary by job
- Vision and Hearing capabilities within normal limits, with or
- Ability to frequently life and or move up to 15 pounds and
occasionally lift or move 100 pounds or more if applicable.
- Ability to perform the anticipated level of physical assist
required to provide safe client care. If the anticipated level of
assist is greater than that which the employee can safely provide,
the supervisor is to be notified immediately.
Other attributes welcome:
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
guidelines. PandoLogic. Keywords: Physical Therapist Assistant
(PTA), Location: Beulah, CO - 81023 , PL: 550585674
Keywords: MGA Homecare, Pueblo , Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) - Pediatric Homecare, Healthcare , Beulah, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!