Electronic Health Records (EHR) Specialist
Company: Health Solutions
Posted on: January 19, 2023
Health Solutions is a premier wellness center focused on
whole-person care. With over 400 employees in Southern Colorado,
you would be joining a mighty team of support and administrative
staff, case managers, clinicians, physicians, nurses, and others in
our efforts to improve the health and well-being of our
We are expanding, and we are looking for two Electronic Health
Records (EHR) Specialist to join the Information Technology (IT)
team at 41 Montebello Road in Pueblo.
What You'll Like About Us
- Competitive pay -aligned with your education and experience
$67,530.58 - $82,000 Annually
- Generous benefits package -that includes paid holidays,
generous PTO (full-time/40 over 200 hours per year), EAP, tuition
reimbursement, retirement, insurance, FSA, and a premier wellness
- Insurance: Medical, Dental, and Vision, with low deductibles.
Also, Wellness benefits program available.
- HS Funded: EAP, Teladoc, LifeLock, Direct Path, Life and
- Retirement 403(b) with employer match up to 6%.
- Additional Insurance: FSA, Voluntary Life, Allstate Voluntary
benefits, and pet insurance.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Company-sponsored events and our Employee Recognition
- Warm and friendly work environment, where staff respect and
learn from one another.
- Opportunities to serve our neighbors in Pueblo.
What You Will Do
As the Electronic Health Records (EHR) Specialist, you would be
instrumental in designing and maintaining EHR forms and associated
programming. As an effective communicator, you would provide Help
Desk support to resolve a variety of problems with diplomacy and
skill. You would be the training and support contact for the EHR
operating systems and applications and would use your technological
proficiency to analyze, construct, document, test, maintain,
troubleshoot and support hardware, operating systems, software
applications, peripherals, and communication devices.
As the Electronic Health Records (EHR) Specialist, you will be
- Working closely with stakeholders and EHR team to support and
maintain applications in a manner that is aligned with
organizational workflows and priorities.
- Problem-solving, assessing processes and issues, and
collaborating with clinical and management staff to develop
solutions resulting in efficient and functional workflows for end
users of the EHR application.
- Working closely with EHR team to maintain coding, compliance,
and security standards.
- Resolving help desk tickets for clinical, billing and
technology issues related to the EHR.
- Providing EHR training to end users.
- Collaborating with EHR team to research, evaluate and make
recommendations regarding the implementation, support and
optimization of EHR, PM, related software applications development,
hardware and infrastructure.
- Ensuring interdepartmental coordination of EHR, PM and
associated systems' ongoing maintenance activities including
software validation, user acceptance testing, and documentation
- Working closely with other EHR specialists to collaborate with
cross-functional teams, including clinical, technical and revenue
cycle/business subject matter experts in creating and defining
functional requirements and information needs for product
enhancement requests and special projects.
- Performance of other work-related duties as assigned.
- Physical requirements include the following:
- Frequent standing, sitting and walking for prolonged periods of
- Occasionally lifting and carrying items up to 15
- Continued performance in emergency situations.
- Frequent operation of a computer.
What We're Looking For-The Must-Haves
- Bachelor's degree -
- Experience in the behavioral health and/or medical
- At least 3 years experience working with and maintaining
Electronic Health Record (EHR) software (familiarity with myAvatar
and/or NextGen is a plus)
- Comfortable with 1:1 and small group training and
- Current Colorado Driver's License and access to transportation
during work hours required.
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required upon hire*
Health Solutions expects all staff to
- Adapt to change in the workplace and use change as an
opportunity for innovation and creativity.
- Take ownership of problems, brainstorm resolutions, use sound
judgment in selecting solutions to problems, and then demonstrate
- Possess the job knowledge and skills to perform the fundamental
job functions, and willingly assume greater responsibility over
time regarding the scope of work.
- Inspire and model collaborative teamwork.
- Demonstrate accommodation, politeness, helpfulness, trust
building, appropriate boundaries, and flexibility in customer
Notice: -Health Solutions is an equal opportunity employer,
committed to providing a work environment that is free of unlawful
harassment, discrimination, and retaliation. Any employee or
applicant may request a COVID-19 vaccine exemption form from HR.
Candidates with experience in these roles are great fits for this
EHR Specialist, EMR Specialist, Electronic Medial Records
Specialist, EHR Technician
Keywords: Health Solutions, Pueblo , Electronic Health Records (EHR) Specialist, Healthcare , Pueblo, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!