Nutritional Health Coach
Company: Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage
Posted on: September 24, 2022
power Program (customer appreciation and rewards program)
- Regular, Scheduled Pay Increases
- Advancement Opportunities and Career Development
- Health and Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Referral Program Full-Time Crew Members (30+
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Medical Leave (through company paid short-term disability
- Company Paid Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits Including Hospital Indemnity, Accident
Insurance, Long-Term Disability Insurance, Term Life Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan (401k) with discretionary Company
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with Company Match Diversity
At the heart of Natural Grocers' commitment to our community and
crew is this belief: All people should be empowered to experience
health and wellbeing! We cannot be true to this conviction without
honoring diversity and cultivating inclusion throughout every
aspect of our organization. At Natural Grocers, we honor our
differences, embrace diversity, and cultivate inclusion because
both individual and societal health are rooted in these principles.
Our Crew is diverse not only in gender, race, ethnicity, sexual
orientation, religion, abilities, and age but also in cultural
backgrounds, thoughts, and ideas. Celebrating our diversity
refreshes, expands, and shapes our perspective, energizing our
mission of equitable access to health and wellness for all. We
welcome everyone who would like to join us in this mission, with
gratitude for the unique life experience each person brings to the
table. We're committed to nurturing an ecosystem of diversity and
inclusion in which our Crew can continue to thrive.
Physical and Environmental Requirements
Physical Capabilities and Environmental Demands: N = Never O =
Occasional; 1-33% of time F = Frequent; 34-66% of time C =
Constant; 67-100% of time Physical Requirements:
- Must have the ability to constantly lift or carry up 10 lbs.,
frequently lift or carry 11-20 lbs., and occasionally lift or carry
- Must have the ability to frequently push or pull up to 15 lbs.
and occasionally push or pull 16-100 lbs.
- Must be able to occasionally use the computer for data entry
and use of mouse.
- Must be able to constantly walk, stand, use fine motor
manipulations, grip, bend, twist, turn, and reach outward for the
duration of the work shift.
- Must be able to frequently to reach above chest.
- Must be able to occasionally sit, squat, kneel, and climb as
needed. Environmental Requirements:
- Must be able to frequently work with sharp tools and equipment,
dust, fumes, and congested worksite.
- Must be able to occasionally work with noise, cold, heat, wet,
humid, outside, heights, and contact stress. Associated topics:
dairy, diet, dietary, dietician, dietitian, nutrition, nutritional,
nutritionist, sfs, wic
Keywords: Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage, Pueblo , Nutritional Health Coach, Healthcare , Pueblo, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!