Company: Health Solutions
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Health Solutions--is a premier wellness center focused on
whole-person care. With over 400 employees in Southern Colorado,
you would be joining a mighty team of support and administrative
staff, clinicians, physicians, nurses, and others in our efforts to
improve the health and wellbeing of our community.We're looking for
an--Outpatient Supervisor--to join us at our Crestone Recovery
Services facility at 41 Montebello Lane in Pueblo. Competitive pay
$88,889.80 (annually)What You'll Like About Us
- Competitive pay--$88,889.80 (annual Salary)
- Generous benefits package. For most positions, includes paid
holidays, generous PTO, Subsidized YMCA membership, tuition
reimbursement, and FSA
- Cigna Insurance: Medical, Dental, and Vision, with low
deductibles. Also, Wellness benefits program available.
- EAP, Teladoc, LifeLock, Direct Path, Life and AD&D
- Retirement 403(b) with employer match up to 6%
- Additional Insurance: FSA, Voluntary Life, Allstate Voluntary
- School age childcare
- Flexible work schedule
- Employee recognition and celebrations
- Warm and friendly work environment in which staff respect and
learn from one another
- Opportunities to serve our neighbors in Pueblo, Huerfano, and
Las Animas counties What You'd Be DoingAs a--Supervisor--at
Crestone Recovery Services, you would be working closely with the
program director to provide our clinicians and case managers'
administrative and clinical supervision to ensure exceptional care
for our clients. You would be a valuable member of the treatment
team in providing high-quality care. And you would represent Health
Solutions among our community agency partners like probation,
parole, and the department of social services to assure that we're
doing all we can to support our clients effectively and communicate
and address clinical needs identified by these
- Counsels, motivates, instructs, and disciplines staff members
as appropriate, and refers advanced issues to director.
- Trains and instructs clinicians and case managers on efficient,
timely, and quality documentation of their work.
- Providing regular, direct, clinical and administrative
supervision for all licensed and unlicensed staff members.
- Completes regular audits of charts to ensure compliance with
all state and agency standards.
- Responds to crisis and consultation needs throughout the
program and agency as needed.
- Reviews staff member caseloads for appropriate level of care,
and length of stay
- Reviews staff member productivity regularly and assists with
compliance to agency productivity standards to include potential
- Review for compliance and accuracy treatment plans and
documentation, and approve and sign treatment plans and other
treatment documentation as appropriate.
- Keep accurate, complete and up-to-date written and electronic
records and program reports, as well as conducts regular chart
audits in coordination with agency Quality department to ensure
- Develop and maintain tracking and data collection systems to
ensure contractual compliance
- Lead team meetings
- May carry a small caseload, or assist with emergency clinical
duties to ensure quality client care.
- Work in collaboration with community agencies and partners to
ensure consistency of communication and collaboration.
- Assists in planning, development, and implementation of program
in accordance with applicable laws, ordinances, and
- Confers with program director regularly in regard to program
development and HR needs of the staff members.
- Perform other job related responsibilities as assigned.
- Physical requirements include the following:
- Frequently remains stationary for prolonged periods
- Frequently moves within and between facilities
- Occasionally moves equipment and/or materials up to 20
- Frequently exposed to stressful or emergent situations
- Constantly communicates with clients and other staff
- Occasionally exposed to communicable diseases or bodily
- Frequently uses computer and other office equipment to enter,
manage or look up data
- Occasionally drives to other locations *--Notice: Health
Solutions is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing
a work environment that is free of unlawful harassment,
discrimination, and retaliation. Any employee or applicant may
request a COVID-19 vaccine exemption form from HR. For more
information visit: https://www.health.solutions/careers/Closing
date: Open until filled EOE M/F
What We're Looking For-The Must-Haves
- Master degree in social work, counseling, psychology, or a
closely related field
- Colorado clinical license (i.e., LPC, LCSW, LMFT)
- Colorado LAC (Licensed Addiction Counselor)
- Experience working successfully with a multi-disciplinary
- Experience working with and supervising the care of Mental
Health, Substance Use, and Co-Occurring populations
- Computer proficiency
- Valid Colorado driver's license, and access to transportation
during work hours
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required upon hire* What We'd
Like to See in You-The Nice-to-Haves
- Spanish language skills
Click Apply Now to get started!
Keywords: Health Solutions, Pueblo , Clinical Supervisor, Healthcare , Pueblo, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!