Physician / Anesthesiology / Colorado / Locum tenens / Anesthesiology - Locum Tenens - Colorado Job
Company: The Delta Companies.
Posted on: May 13, 2022
COVERAGE REQUIREMENTS Anesthesiology (ANES)
- End of May/June - Ongoing
POSITION DETAILS Anesthesiology (ANES)
- Monday-Friday, 7am-3pm (open to 10-hour shifts if
- 1:5 Call (nights and weekends). Level 2 Trauma so Anesth stays
in-house but facility providers will take 1st call.
- Will supervise CRNA (2 per provider)
- No heads or hearts, general cases only
- May have Peds Ortho, anything else goes to Children's
- Open to reimburse for IMLC license
- Epic EMR
- Anesthesiology (ANES) needed
BENEFITS Anesthesiology (ANES)
- A++ Malpractice Insurance covered
- Full travel accommodations provided
- Weekly direct deposit and online work logs
- 24-hour direct contact with your Delta Locum Tenens
ABOUT DELTA LOCUM TENENS
Delta Locum Tenens (DLT), the locum tenens staffing division of The
Delta Companies, identifies qualified physician and mid-level
providers on behalf of healthcare facilities to provide short- and
long-term coverage. With flexibility, travel, and malpractice
coverage, this award-winning team helps clients recruit quality
talent with ease. The company has been recognized with several Best
of Staffing® Awards. Visit www.deltalocums.com for more about locum
tenens staffing needs.
Keywords: The Delta Companies., Pueblo , Physician / Anesthesiology / Colorado / Locum tenens / Anesthesiology - Locum Tenens - Colorado Job, Healthcare , Pueblo, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!