Company: Global Medical Response
Posted on: May 6, 2022
Job Description Summary : We invite you to join a team ofhighly
skilled Paramedic Field Training Officers!
Our mission of providing care to the world at a moment's notice is
at the heart of everything we do. We are caregivers, first and
foremost and we will be there when you need us.
With more than 38,000 employees, Global Medical Response teams
deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas
of emergency and patient relocation services around the world. We
provide end-to-end medical transportation as well as fire services,
integrated healthcare solutions and disaster response.
The Field Training Officer provides Pre-hospital care staff with
the support, information education and training necessary to
provide high-quality Pre-hospital and inter-facility care. FTO's
must possess the ability to perform thorough employee evaluations.
FTO's are able to quickly and efficiently communicate solutions for
improvement to employees in the evaluation/remediation process.
FTO's act as a resource to all field and management staff that has
clinical, policy, or protocol questions.
* Make recommendations to the Training Manager and Clinical
Specialist to improve various aspects of the training and QA/QI
programs (This may include changes in specific study materials,
technology, and standard operating policies, procedures, education,
* Communicate company goals and standards of excellence through
exemplary daily job performance, attitude, initiative, and
* Assess each call situation to determine best course of action and
* Utilize medical equipment and procedures including defibrillator,
EKG Monitor, oxygen and suction devices, intravenous fluids, CPR
and other procedures and medications as required to provide advance
* Develop and utilize triage skills to provide optimal efficiency
* Provide patient care according to clinical protocols and safety
* Lift and move patients as required to provide optimum care
* Communicate with receiving facility to receive medical direction
and to provide critical information
* Communicate with patient and loved ones to provide information
and assurance that care is being given and to show compassion
* Act as team leader and take responsibility for scene management
* Drive the ambulance or provide map-reading support to minimize
call response time
* Current on certifications
* Coach and educate partners of new and changing information as
* Perform other duties as assigned
* Full-time employee
* One-year Paramedic field experience with six-month experience in
the respective operation
* No corrective action received within the previous six-month
period to application (clinical/corrective)
* Proficient understanding of Operation and County protocols,
geography, AMR's Policies and Procedures and AMR Health and Safety
* Prior EMS teaching/mentoring/preceptor experience (preferred)
* Participation in a State Assistant Instructor course
* High School Diploma or General Education Diploma
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
* Effective oral, written, and inter-personal communication
* Current Paramedic Certification
* Current ACLS Card
* Current Driver's License
* Instructor Certification in one of the following (ACLS, PLAS, or
BTLS) - Job Description :WORKING CONDITIONS AND MENTAL/PHYSICAL
Frequently: See Physical Agility Test; kneeling, stooping, bending,
leaning, flexibility, and multiple physical activities performed at
the same time (carrying multiple equipment while pushing on
Constantly: Hearing/listening, clear speech, simple touching,
walking (inside and outside), pushing, pulling, reaching, sitting,
driving ambulance, seeing
GUIDING VALUES AND BEHAVIORS
Employee must consistently exhibit our guiding principles:
* Patient Care - We continually earn the privilege to care for our
patients. It is at the forefront of everything we do.
* One Team - We respect each other and achieve together what no
individual can alone.
* Innovation - We are driven to develop solutions that inspire
* Vigilance - We will never waver in our commitment to safety and
preparedness in the fulfillment of our duties.
* Ownership - We are accountable for what we do and take pride in
how we do it.
* Citizenship - We are dedicated to being good stewards in the
communities we serve.
If your passion is caring for people in need, this is the perfect
opportunity to make a difference in your community. Apply
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal
Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and
providing for individuals with a disability. The Company offers
benefit eligible employees medical, dental and vision coverage as
well as Paid Time Off, disability plans, paid holidays and a 401(k)
retirement plan. Salary: $21.00 per hour plus differential
Keywords: Global Medical Response, Pueblo , Paramedic FTO, Healthcare , Pueblo, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!