Permanent PT Needed in Colorado
Posted on: January 13, 2022
This is a permanent opportunity available for a Physical
Therapist in the state of Colorado. The therapist will work in a
mixed Outpatient/Inpatient setting, Monday-Friday, and there is
some flexibility to choose either an 8 hour or 10 hour/day
schedule. Join a team with diverse experience levels from new
graduates, to those with 20-30 years of experience. Come enjoy this
area for the Colorado lifestyle: hiking, skiing, camping, outdoor
activities, and national parks! Call us today to learn more!
- Flexible work schedule - 8 or 10 hour shifts
- New graduates welcome!
- Inpatient/Outpatient setting
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
Keywords: CompHealth, Pueblo , Permanent PT Needed in Colorado, Healthcare , Alamosa, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!