Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: Staff Today Inc
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Staff Today Inc. (STI) is seeking a Registered Nurse to work at
a Mental Health Facility in Pueblo, Colorado. This is a registry
position with Staff Today Inc.
- 6: 30 AM-7: 00 PM OR 6: 30 PM-7: 00 AM
- 3 (12 hr) shifts per week
- Minimum 12 weeks (could be longer)
- Provides general nursing care to patients
- Administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance
with approved nursing techniques
- Prepares equipment and aids physician during treatments and
examinations of patients
- Observes patient, records significant conditions and reactions,
and notifies supervisor or physician of patient' s condition and
reaction to drugs, treatments, and significant incidents
- Takes temperature, pulse, blood pressure, and other vital signs
to detect deviations from normal and assess condition of
- May make beds, bathe, and feed patients
- May serve as leader for group of personnel rendering nursing
care to number of patients
- Additional RN duties given by Supervisor
- At least one year (12 months) of experience as a Registered
- A valid and current RN license issued by the state of
- A valid and current CPR card (American Heart Association)
If interested in this position, please apply through this job post.
If you have any questions, please contact Destinee at our offices
Monday through Friday from 8: 30A-5: 00P (PST) at 800-928-5561.
Keywords: Staff Today Inc, Pueblo , Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Penrose, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!