Patient Services Coordinator- LPN
Company: Gentiva Health Services
Posted on: April 5, 2021
Tracking Code 70868 Job Description Our Care Matters. When you
join the Kindred at Home team, you become part of something bigger.
We are the nation's leading provider of comprehensive home health,
hospice, and non-medical home care services. Our team delivers
compassionate, high-quality care to patients in their homes or
places of residence, including non-medical personal assistance,
skilled nursing, rehabilitation, hospice and palliative care. Now
more than ever, people in your community need in-home healthcare.
Our team helps to keep them safely at home, during moments that
matter most to them. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to
deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients
and their families.Our Employees Matter.We believe a world-class
patient experience is enabled by an exceptional employee
experience.--And, committed to fostering an amazing employee
experience at Kindred at Home. Our people are our greatest resource
and asset, and we are committed to helping our employees thrive and
fulfill their personal and professional goals.We offer:
- Competitive pay and 401k
- Healthy Steps Wellness
- Healthcare Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Centers of Excellence Program
- Educational Assistance
- Clinical ladder for professional credentialing and
- Leadership development
- Talent focused Framework
- Targeted personal and career development planningFull Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401k match
- Discretionary personal leave (up to 4 weeks), FMLA, ADA, and
other federal and state required leaves.
- Short/ Long Term Disability
- HSA Contribution
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
$13.25 $16.60 $19.90The--Patient Services Coordinator-LPN--is
directly responsible for scheduling visits and communicating with
field staff, patients, physicians, etc. to maintain proper care
coordination and continuity of care. The role also assists with
day-to-day office and staff management
- Manages schedules for all patients. Edits schedule for agents
calling in sick, ensuring patients are reassigned timely. Updates
agent unavailability in worker console.
- Initiates infection control forms as needed, sends the HRD the
completed "Employee Infection Report" to upload in the worker
- Serves as back up during the lunch hour and other busy times
including receiving calls from the field staff and assisting with
weekly case conferences. Refers clinical questions to Branch
Director as necessary.
- Maintains the client hospitalization log, including entering
coordination notes, and sending electronic log to all office,
field, and sales staff.
- Completes requested schedule as task appears on the action
screen. Ensures staff are scheduled for skilled nurse/injection
visits unless an aide supervisory visit is scheduled in conjunction
with the injection visit.--
- Completes requested schedules for all add-ons and applicable
- Schedules discharge visit / OASIS Collection or recert visit
following case conference when task appears on action screen.
- Schedules TIF OASIS collection visits and deletes remaining
- Reschedules declined or missed (if appropriate) visits.
- Processes reassigned and rescheduled visits.
- Ensures supervisory visits are scheduled.
- Runs all scheduling reports including Agent Summary Report and
Missed Visits Done on Paper Report.
- Prepares weekly Agent Schedules. Performs initial review of
weekly schedule for productivity / geographic issues and forwards
schedule to Branch Director for approval prior to distribution to
- Verifies visit paper notes in scheduling console as
- Assists with internal transfer of patients between branch
- If clinical, receives lab reports and assesses for normality,
fax a copy of lab to doctor, make a copy for the Case Manager, and
route to Medical Records Department. Initiate Employee / Patient
Infection Reports as necessary.
- If clinical, may be required to perform patient visits and / or
participate in on-call rotation. Required Skills
- Be a Licensed Professional Nurse or a Licensed Vocational Nurse
licensed in the state in which he / she practices
- Have at least 1 year of home health experience.
- Prior packet review / QI experience preferred.
- Coding certification is preferred.
- Must possess a valid state driver's license and automobile
- Must be currently licensed in the State of employment if
- Must possess excellent communication skills, the ability to
interact well with a diverse group of individuals, strong
organizational skills, and the ability to manage and prioritize
multiple assignments. Required Experience Join Our Team!Check out
our video to get a glimpse of a day in the life of our Home Health
team - Home Health To learn more, please apply online. Our
Recruiters are ready to help you start a new and rewarding career
with Kindred at Home.All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national
origin. Job Location Pueblo, Colorado, United States Position Type
Keywords: Gentiva Health Services, Pueblo , Patient Services Coordinator- LPN, Healthcare , Pueblo, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!