Company: Core Civic
Location: Olney Springs
Posted on: January 23, 2023
$72,000.00 - $78,000.00 / yearCoreCivic -is proud to offer our
employees opportunities for growth and advancement. We hope that
you have a long and successful career with us. The keys to success
are in your hands. - - -This is your opportunity to make a
satisfying career even more rewarding. CoreCivic is currently
seeking Treatment Managers who have a passion for providing the
highest quality care in a prison setting. The successful candidate
should be able to perform ALL of the following functions at a pace
and level of performance consistent with the actual job performance
- Planning, directing and maintaining delivery of mental health
services, assuring compliance with mental health guidelines and
managing appropriate use of resources.
- Establishes treatment plans for the treatment in management of
offenders with mental illness or mental problems, or other special
- Supervise, organize, review and evaluate the work of staff for
competency and efficiency; recommend hiring and corrective action
of assigned staff.
- Provides clinical supervision for the program and staff. This
includes, but is not limited to, reviewing clinical files,
maintaining and monitoring confidentiality to ensure compliance
with prevailing regulations, policy, procedure, contract
requirements and licensing standards. Coordinates admissions,
treatment, evaluation and release information with other staff and
- Observes inmates/residents during program activities, provides
consultation in response to inmate needs or concerns, and assists
in managing grievance resolutions. -Qualifications: -
- Graduate from an accredited college or university with a
Master's degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling or a related
field is required. -
- Two years of experience as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker
(LCSW), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), or a Licensed
Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) is required.
- Post-graduate clinical experience, including experience in a
comparable position, is preferred.
- Must possess current licensure as a Licensed Clinical Social
Worker (LCSW), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) or a Licensed
marriage and Family therapist (LMFT)
- Must demonstrate advanced knowledge and a thorough
understanding of mental health standards and guidelines.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 18 years of age.
CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace & EOE including
Keywords: Core Civic, Pueblo , Treatment Manager, Executive , Olney Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!