Assistant General Manager
Company: Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Pueblo-Southgate
Posted on: November 23, 2022
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant
General Managerand are actively looking to meet the best and
brightest talent that the hospitality industry has to offer. We
would welcome the opportunity to speak to you regarding this
position as well as to answer any questions you might have
regarding the company.
It all began in 2006 with three Value Place hotels. Since then,
through a series of development projects and acquisitions, we have
grown to become the fourth largest hotel owner-operator in the
United States. Our company, which has offices in New York City,
Dallas, Chicago, and Richmond, Virginia has a $3.0 billion
portfolio of 99 independent and premium-branded hotels containing
more than 13,000 guestrooms across 30 states and 75 cities,
including two experiential hotels in New York City. We have 3,600
team members across the country and operate hotels under 19 brands,
including Marriott and Hilton.
We are a recipient of the Marriott Partnership Circle Award, the
highest honor Marriott presents to its owner and franchise
partners, and the Hilton Legacy Award for Top Performer. For the
TWA Hotel, we won the Development of the Year (Full Service) Award
at The Americas Lodging Investment Summit (ALIS) and the ULI New
York Excellence in Hotel Development Award. MCR was also named one
of Fast Company's Most Innovative Travel Companies of 2020.
* Understand and assist General Manager with basic accounts
payable/accounts receivable functions, along with P&L analysis
* Control costs at the same time as protecting the assets of the
* Turn in all paperwork in a timely manner with precision and
* Responsible for daily, monthly, and annual property cash handling
procedures, deposits, and security.
* Ensure any irregularities are recorded in appropriate locations
and brought to the attention of the GM and/or corporate;
* Create and maintain a strong team with great cohesiveness.
* Under the direction of the General Manager, effectively hire
train, and hold accountable the entire staff of the hotel.
* Ensure Brand and MCR standards are met and documented to brand
* Motivate the team to drive revenue.
* Understand sales effort within the market and drive both
Occupancy and ADR.
* Understand the workings of a hotel. Deliver a consistently clean
and well-maintained hotel.
* Effectively execute and maintain all front desk, housekeeping,
maintenance, and F&B logistics.
* Demonstrate brand citizenship by maintaining compliance with all
required brand standards, behaviors, hallmarks, and license
agreement mandates. This includes passing all brand Quality
Assurance Audits and Local Inspections.
* Drive improvement in guest satisfaction goals. Collaborate with
hotel team members to establish and implement services and programs
that meet or exceed guest expectations.
* Interact with guests, solicit feedback and build relationships.
Effectively respond to guests regarding service challenges
* Use technology platforms to drive guest experience scores
* Work with General Manager to achieve brand and MCR goals (daily,
monthly, and annually).
* Ensure a safe and secure environment for guests, team members,
and hotel assets in compliance with the hotel's or owner's policies
and procedures and regulatory requirements. This includes on-going
hotel inspections and maintaining records to company and brand
* Enhance the hotel's reputation by accepting ownership for
accomplishing new and different requests and exploring
opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
*What We Offer*
* We offer medical, dental, and vision insurance to our team
* 401(k) Retirement plan - MCR will match a percentage of what you
invest into your retirement
* Paid vacation and sick time
* Incentive-based bonuses
* Throughout your career with MCR we will ensure your success by
providing training and career growth opportunities
* Minimum of 1-year experience as a manager in the hotel industry
* Experience with the Brand a strong plus.
* Must be highly motivated, self-directed, with strong initiative
and desire for achievement.
* Exceptional customer service skills required.
* Must possess strong computer skills.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills required.
* Must be a leader, a driver, and guest service oriented
The Company and its corporate affiliates are Equal Opportunity
employers. The Company and its affiliates do not discriminate on
the basis of race, color, sex (including pregnancy and gender
identity), religion, national origin, sexual orientation,
transgender status, age, family or marital status, genetic
information, military or veteran status, disability, or any other
legally protected status, activity, or characteristic.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $50,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Pueblo-Southgate, Pueblo , Assistant General Manager, Executive , Pueblo, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!