Company: HW Houston Construction
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Essential Functions:Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Serve as a leader of safety on the jobsite and champion a zero
injuries safety culture
- Lead, manage and develop direct reports by providing
constructive coaching feedback, delegating tasks to assist in
development, and advocating for project team members.
- Assist with RFPs and interviews and pursuit of future
- Partner with the pre-construction manager to manage the design
phase of a project.
- Manage the buyout process and develop the GMP or other delivery
methods by developing subcontracts and bid packages, identifying
self perform opportunities, and managing the Kick-Off Plan.
- Collaborate with Risk Management, construction executives, and
operations managers to manage the project insurance
- Assist in owner and subcontractor contractual negotiations
- Develop and manage the Critical Path Method schedule and ensure
overall schedule compliance with the superintendent.
- Partner with the owner, architect, engineer, and trade partners
to create project goals and outcomes.
- Manage the pay application process from creation to
- Own cost control practices and identify opportunities for
profitability and increase margin through monthly Project Status
Reports and adhering to the Project Margin Plan.
- Manage staffing projections for workload management
- Partner with the superintendent to manage and lead quality
standards and develop the project quality control plan per GE
- Implement strategies to create a successful culture and
continue to monitor and sustain a positive work environment.
Required Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver's License and ability to obtain GE Johnson
approved driver designation
- Previous management experience in the construction industry on
commercial building projects of significant construction value
- Experience with Prolog or other construction management
- Experience using eCMS or other construction accounting
- OSHA10 training or ability to complete within 90 days
- Experience with risk identification and management
- Experience as an Assistant Project Manager or equivalent
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction or Civil Engineering,
Construction Management, Architectural Engineering, or
- Prior experience with a general contractor/construction manager
on commercial building projects of significant construction
- Experience with Textura or other construction invoicing
- Experience developing and delivering presentations
- Experience using Rental Results or similar equipment ordering
- Experience leading and developing a team of direct reports
- Experience or certification for LEED/sustainable building
- Lean Construction experience, including the Last Planner
- OSHA30 training completion
- Experience recognizing building code and insurance
- Experience using Building Connected
- Experience with workforce planning
- Eligible to enroll in medical, dental, vision benefits on first
on month following 30 days of employment, Company paid short-term
and long-term disability insurance, Company paid life
- 401(k) and ROTH 401(k) with match on first 6% contributed
- Opportunity for bonuses
- If this position requires relocation, this position is eligible
for relocation reimbursement subject to GE Johnson's relocation
- Paid Time Off benefits, based on GE Johnson Paid Time Off
- Use of a GE Johnson vehicle in accordance with GE Johnson's
fleet safety policy
- Use of a gas card in accordance with GE Johnson's fleet safety
- 7 paid holidays
Pay Range: $85,000 - $130,000
AAP/EEO Statement:GE Johnson is an equal opportunity employer.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to
cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time
with or without notice.
Keywords: HW Houston Construction, Pueblo , Project Manager, Executive , Pueblo, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!