Location: Olney Springs
Posted on: January 6, 2022
At CoreCivic, we do more than manage inmates, we care for
people! CoreCivic is currently seeking a Case Manager who has a
passion for providing the highest quality care in an institutional
security setting. Who We Are:
- CoreCivic is the leading, national provider of high-quality,
secured corrections and detention management services, providing
effective programs that enhance public safety and prepare
individuals for success after release.
- Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, with more than 70
facilities nationwide, CoreCivic security employees are driven by a
deep sense of service, high standards of professionalism and a
responsibility to better the public good. What We Have:
- More than just a job but the start of a successful career!
- Supportive environment where employee growth is promoted.
- Comprehensive benefits package & competitive wages.
- PTO & paid holidays.
- Paid job training & other great incentives.What You Get To
Do:Change the lives of those in your care! The Case Manager
provides case management, classification, and transitional services
- Participate in the intake process by collecting, organizing,
and analyzing information about individuals.
- Provide direct casework services for social involvement, health
needs, and community life to inmates/residents.
- Prepare and collaborate on various reports and develop case
presentations on assigned inmates/residents.
- Coordinate appropriate programming, resources, and services for
social development and in preparation for inmates/residents
transition or release into the community.
- Serving as the point of contact in absence of the Unit Manager,
when applicable.This position has a pay rate of
- Graduate from an accredited college or university with a
Bachelor's degree is required.
- Experience providing case management services is preferred.
Additional experience in a criminal justice field or case
management services may be substituted for the educational
requirement on a year-for-year basis up to two years.
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate clearly verbally and in
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications or other similar
software applications is required.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least -21 years of age.
CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace and EOE - including
Keywords: CoreCivic, Pueblo , Case Manager, Executive , Olney Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!