Registered Nurse Case Manager
Company: Interim HealthCare
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Are you ready to have a meaningful and fulfilling career with in
home patient care? Interim HealthCare is committed to exceeding our
customers' expectations. Whether it's on the field as a caregiver,
or over the phone as one of our office staff, our goal is to
provide exceptional care! Do you share that goal? If so please
contact us for our open Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager position
that is responsible for managing the care of a defined caseload of
patients to facilitate the healthcare team's efficient and
effective achievement of patient outcomes in accordance with the
patient's plan of care.Job Requirements for the Registered Nurse
(RN) Case Manager:
- Perform assessments and procedures.
- LPN and CNA Supervisory Visits.
- Case manage all assignments from start of care to
- Coordinate care with other disciplines.
- Communicate effectively with other patients, families, field
staff, office staff and physician offices. Job Requirements
- Registered Nurse with active license in Colorado.
- At least One (1) year of recent clinical hands on
- Two (2) years of current nursing experience preferred.
- One (1) year management experience preferred.
- One (1) year Home health experience preferred but not
- Health care CPR Certified.PAY: $31.00 - $34.00 per hourBenefits
- Access to company supervisors for support 24x7x365
- Competitive salary and travel compensation
- Dental plan available
- Disability plan available
- Discounted courses thru Colorado Christian University
- Exceptional PTO
- Employee recognition and growth programs
- Flexible assignments to fit your needs
- Health Coverage for full time employees
- Holiday pay for full time employees
- Locally owned and operated with company longevity and
- Offices in Fort Collins, Greeley, Boulder, Denver, Colorado
Springs, Pueblo and Tucson, AZ
- Opportunities in Skilled Nursing Facilities, Acute Rehab and
- Retirement option available
- Unlimited access to over 350 online topic trainings
- Vision plan available
- Weekly pay with Direct Deposit availableCompany OverviewInterim
HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and
healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive
selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per
diem to full-time.If you're looking for a stable career
opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for
an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been
providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there
are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of
stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your
perfect career partner.Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned
and operated. 2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.#CB
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Pueblo , Registered Nurse Case Manager , Executive , Pueblo, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!