Sr. Field Electrical Engineer - PFE
Posted on: August 9, 2019
Sr. Field Electrical Engineer - PFE (International Assignment)
Requisition ID: 216611
Location: Jubail, Saudi Arabia
This position is open for applicants as an International Assignee
that meet the requirements of the job specification.
Bechtel is among the most respected engineering, project
management, and construction companies in the world. Bechtel
operates through four global business units that specialize in
infrastructure; mining and metals; nuclear, security and
environmental; and oil, gas, and chemicals. Today, our colleagues
team with customers, partners, and suppliers on diverse projects in
nearly 40 countries.
Bechtel is seeking a Field Electrical Professional to join the
Jubail, SA team. In the Sr. Field Electrical Engineer - PFE role,
you will have an opportunity to work alongside a dynamic team of
industry professional across the globe to support the Team.
- Ensure that safety and quality programs are implemented on
- Review Material Technical Submittals.
- Capable of checking and verifying IFC drawings and
understanding technical specifications.
- Read project schedule and track progress on site.
- Performing inspections & tests to determine whether delivered
products and or installed systems meet SEC & RC standards and
approved material & design submittals.
- Respond to and conduct "Requests for Inspection (RFIs)" in a
professional and on timely manner.
- Review design packages for constructability.
- Prepare Several Field Reports and submit them on time.
- Do site coordination with SEC engineers or between different
contractors working at same area or where there are
- Recognized BSc degree in Electrical Engineering.
- A minimum of 10 years' experience in the construction industry
as High/Medium Electrical Field Electrical Engineer (FEE) leading
to a thorough understanding of FEE role.
- Must be able to demonstrate a very good communication and
positive interpersonal skills to be able to communicate &
coordinate work & progress issues with contractors, his superiors,
peers, other organization departments and third parties.
- Must can work under pressure, meeting milestones and take sound
decisions at site with minimum supervision.
Shaping tomorrow together
Bechtel is one of the most respected global engineering,
construction, and project management companies. Together with our
customers, we deliver landmark projects that foster long-term
progress and economic growth. Since 1898, we've completed more than
25,000 extraordinary projects across 160 countries on all seven
continents. We operate through four global businesses:
Infrastructure; Nuclear, Security & Environmental; Oil, Gas &
Chemicals; and Mining & Metals. Our company and our culture are
built on more than a century of leadership and a relentless
adherence to our values, the core of which are safety, quality,
ethics, and integrity. These values are what we believe, what we
expect, what we deliver, and what we live.
Bechtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated
against on the basis of disability.
Keywords: BECHTEL, Pueblo , Sr. Field Electrical Engineer - PFE, Engineering , Pueblo, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!