Certified Flight Instructor (CFI) - Tier 2
Company: Integration Innovation, Inc. (i3)
Posted on: March 12, 2019
Log back in!
CERTIFIED FLIGHT INSTRUCTOR (CFI) - TIER 2
Job Locations US-CO-Pueblo
No Clearance Required
i3 is seeking Certified Flight Instructors (CFIs) for USAF Initial Flight Training (IFT) in Diamond DA-20 aircraft Pueblo, CO. (Tier 2)
CFIs will provide ground and flying training for United States Air Force (USAF) and international military student (IMS) pilot candidates, combat system officer (CSO) candidates, and remotely piloted aircraft (RPA) pilot candidates in preparation for follow-on flight training.
The purpose of the IFT program is to enhance the students ability to succeed in Undergraduate Flight Training (UFT) by beginning the development of the student s aviation skills and ability to learn in a UFT-like environment (i.e., representative of the training, the way the training is conducted, and the training environment (e.g., flight rooms) established at Specialized Undergraduate Pilot Training (SUPT) bases. The training includes, but is not limited to mass briefings, stand-up, emergency procedures, class activities, physical training, etc.) while motivating the students for military aviation careers. The IFT program also provides the AF the opportunity to screen aviation candidates prior to UFT attendance. This program trains students as stipulated in the appropriate IFT syllabus.
Education, Experience and Required skills:
* Certified Flight Instructor (CFI) rating.
* More than 1500 total flight hours including a minimum of 500 instructor hours
* CFIs shall have two years of CFI experience.
* Two years of prior experience as a military instructor pilot shall satisfy the two-year CFI requirement.
* Prior military flight training experience.
* Excellent communications skills.
* CFIs must complete the required new hire training program before giving flight instruction to IFT students.
* Once each six months, all flight instructors shall fly at least one sortie in which two instructors fly together to share instructional techniques.
* CFIs may be asked to participate in the student elimination process and training review boards. Participation in these processes is restricted to Contractor CFIs who have flown with the student in question or supervisory personnel deemed necessary to complete the review.
* All aircrew members, both students and instructors, shall comply with USAF instructions and requirements. Some of the instructions/requirements are more restrictive than the FARs.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
i3 is an AAP/EEO/VEVRRA equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, gender, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the i3 Career page as a result of your disability.
You can request reasonable accommodations by calling (256) 513-5179 or by sending an email to email@example.com. Thanks for your interest in i3. i3 is a drug-free workplace. The unlawful manufacture, distribution, dispensing, possession, or use of a controlled substance is prohibited. All candidates who receive conditional offers of employment are subject to drug testing. Application FAQs
Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Integration Innovation, Inc. (i3), Pueblo , Certified Flight Instructor (CFI) - Tier 2, Education / Teaching , Pueblo, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!